Jump to content

Cruise Planner error


Recommended Posts

I’m trying purchase the Thrill Waterpark pass in the Cruise Planner.  After I enter all requested information and click on the submit button, I encountered the following message and the payment transaction doesn’t complete.  

“Error 405: Request method 'GET' not supported“

 

Has anyone else encountered this and how did you get it resolved?  I’ve cleared my cache, tried different browsers, tried different devices, tried my DW’s  account, and removed and re-added the item to try again.  I get the same error for all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, atgood said:

I’m trying purchase the Thrill Waterpark pass in the Cruise Planner.  After I enter all requested information and click on the submit button, I encountered the following message and the payment transaction doesn’t complete.  

“Error 405: Request method 'GET' not supported“

 

Has anyone else encountered this and how did you get it resolved?  I’ve cleared my cache, tried different browsers, tried different devices, tried my DW’s  account, and removed and re-added the item to try again.  I get the same error for all. 

 

I just had the same thing trying to book a dining package.  After 3 tries, I just called them to get it booked over the phone.  1-800-398-9819

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same here last night when attempting to book Chops Grille New Years dinner.  I tried both Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers, no help.  I ended up calling in and booked over the phone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I got the same error on multiple devices yesterday, so just called in and purchased the Unlimited Dining Package.  Amazing how RC stays in business.  Good thing they have fabulous ships.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same problem here when trying to book an excursion. I didn’t want to get tied up on the phone at the time, so I emailed and got a response that someone would get back to me in 36 hours. We’ll see what happens with that, or maybe I’ll just call them when I get the chance. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Error 405 + GET is a coding/configuration issue, not anything from the customer side.  Browser type is immaterial.

 

Royal IT is aware and is working to fix their code (per previous poster in this thread).  We have to wait for the fix... impatiently.  😜

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been having the same problem (from the UK), I've been trying to pay for beverage package for over 24 hours on multiple devices. Here in UK RCI phone lines don't seem to get an answer either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, komadori said:

I've been having the same problem (from the UK), I've been trying to pay for beverage package for over 24 hours on multiple devices. Here in UK RCI phone lines don't seem to get an answer either.

Use the live chat on the contact us page, I've been getting the same error and they put my purchases through for me no problem

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, hayleyp said:

Use the live chat on the contact us page, I've been getting the same error and they put my purchases through for me no problem

that's a good idea! thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, badvector said:

If anyone is wondering, it appears to be working again.  Just cancelled something and repurchased for a better price.

Still not working for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Holland America Line’s Alaska Exploration Sale
      • Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with American Queen Voyages
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...