Iona maiden voyage review 😁

shopaholic6

27 minutes ago, PJL1973 said:

Got to the terminal at 12:10 (boarding time was 12:30) and was in the ship atrium by 13:20. Was in the cabin by 13:30

Thanks for the information, we are Caribbean status with boarding time of 12 o'clock.  Have done the CPS testing at Mayflower on 2 previous staycations and had a much longer wait there.  Last time on the Iona maiden was the worst with more cruise ships in that day and I think people trying to board early.

Are you directed to testing once you've dropped your suitcases off, is that in the main terminal or elsewhere?

5 hours ago, thornegirl said:

Are you directed to testing once you've dropped your suitcases off, is that in the main terminal or elsewhere?

Once I dropped off the suitcase for embarkation I was directed to the testing site at the terminal.

On 8/20/2021 at 6:12 AM, shopaholic6 said:

Glad you enjoyed the review, even though I went on a bit 😂

Really sorry but I didn’t see anything about the Retreat or Themal Spa so I can’t help you with that I’m afraid! Hopefully someone who disembarks tomorrow maybe able to help you 😀

Thank you anyway and I loved all of the details in your review so it wasn't too long for me!  I'll keep checking the boards as I'm sure the prices will be mentioned before November 😀

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, PJL1973 said:

Once I dropped off the suitcase for embarkation I was directed to the testing site at the terminal.

Thanks for the information.  We have booked another parking company other than CPS to compare what the time was from arriving at the testing site to getting onboard.