Lift and Shift

In the email you got about the cancellation you should have received what your options were?

What was your ship and sailing date that got cancelled?

I'm pretty sure the choices they give you after a cancelation are a one time only thing. You can't pick refund after you chose FCC. You can't L&S after you chose a refund. I doubt you can choose a different l&s date after you already picked one. 

We did a lift and shift from our January 2021 Cruise (which was non-refundable) to a January 2022 cruise.  We are from Canada, I have mixed vaccines and have 2 kids under 12 😬 so I called my TA to see if I could do another L&S to January 2023.  I could only L&S to another cruise departing prior to April 2022.  In order to move my cruise again I will have to pay a penalty of $100 per person.  That said,  my TA also told me to wait on it to see if Royal will make any changes to cruise with confidence program based on all the uncertainty.  Fingers crossed!!! 🤞

Not sure if any of that is applicable to your situation!  

2 hours ago, smplybcause said:

I'm pretty sure the choices they give you after a cancelation are a one time only thing. You can't pick refund after you chose FCC. You can't L&S after you chose a refund. I doubt you can choose a different l&s date after you already picked one. 

It's actually the opposite.  You can't pick [125%] FCC after you chose refund.

125% FCC is the default option.

L&S by a certain date.

Request refund by a certain date.

16 minutes ago, Jerda said:

We did a lift and shift from our January 2021 Cruise (which was non-refundable) to a January 2022 cruise.  We are from Canada, I have mixed vaccines and have 2 kids under 12 😬 so I called my TA to see if I could do another L&S to January 2023.  I could only L&S to another cruise departing prior to April 2022.  In order to move my cruise again I will have to pay a penalty of $100 per person.  That said,  my TA also told me to wait on it to see if Royal will make any changes to cruise with confidence program based on all the uncertainty.  Fingers crossed!!! 🤞

Not sure if any of that is applicable to your situation!  

Our 10 night cruise on the Vision of the Seas in January 2022 was cancelled by RCCL.  Our TA just completed a L&S from this January 2022 cruise to a January 2023 cruise on the Vision.  We had no penalties, and we got the same cruise fare.