Crown And Anchor drink vouchers

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

Not interested in mingling..We're low key and keep to ourselves...It's our time together.

My thoughts exactly. I don’t like people...LOL Well, not exactly, but having a bit of social anxiety, I ‘m perfectly happy now, grabbing a Dirty Martini with good gin, and sitting in a corner, listening to music, or talking to a couple of people. All the multiple conversations and trying to talk over the noise, sends my anxiety sky high...no offense to the chatty folks.

🍸🍸

Edited by crzndeb
  • Like 2

That's what's nice about the DL something for everyone. No matter the time of day/evening or what your preferences are while spending time in the DL. We're in the DL when the C&A HH first starts, couple of drinks, a lite snack (usually a shared cheese plate), maybe a little conversation with others, sometimes not and gone by 5:45 as we always have early MTD, two top. We never go back to the DL until the next day. Repeat...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, crzndeb said:

My thoughts exactly. I don’t like people...LOL Well, not exactly, but having a bit of social anxiety, I ‘m perfectly happy now, grabbing a Dirty Martini with good gin, and sitting in a corner, listening to music, or talking to a couple of people. All the multiple conversations and trying to talk over the noise, sends my anxiety sky high...no offense to the chatty folks.

🍸🍸

That’s OK.  I’ll like other people and be chatty enough for both of us…

😂

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Aquahound said:

I totally agree.  It's been 7 years since I sailed RCI so I just learned of this.  I rarely even drink 5 drinks a day, and my wife drinks even less, so we'll never meet 10 drinks combined.  This is basically a free drinks package for us.  Color me happy.  🙂

Although, if you count fresh squeezed OJ in the morning and bottles of water during the day, it makes it easier to go over that 10 drink number.

But still, paying for the OJ and water will be a lot less than the drink package

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi

Im currently onboard Quantum of Sead. Diamond Plus 5 drinks per day on seapass card

i have noticed particularly when using free drinks in dining room very small pour. Guests on table ordering and paying for wine by glass much larger pour. When they deliver my

drink I immediately order another otherwise would be a long wait

Food is excellent and of the 5 cruises I have taken in the last five months by

far the best. Staff are wonderful so happy and helpful.  Well done RCI. but we do note what you are doing with our Crown and Anchor perks. It seems to me you are now selling the privileges we once had eg Key Package. Apparently our loyalty does not count for much

any more

Still waiting on my amenity I chose to come. Guest Setvices yesterday sent email to Crown and Anchor Ambassador after my

query but have not heard anything. If your not going to deliver RCI don’t have us sending email with our choice and wasting our time

22 minutes ago, petsy said:

Still waiting on my amenity I chose to come. Guest Setvices yesterday sent email to Crown and Anchor Ambassador after my

query but have not heard anything. If your not going to deliver RCI don’t have us sending email with our choice and wasting our time

Why don't you just talk to the Loyalty Ambassador yourself instead of going through a third party guest services person?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Why don't you just talk to the Loyalty Ambassador yourself instead of going through a third party guest services person?

Some need to find something to complain about.🤣

• Haha 1