Jump to content

Can't log into Holland America


Recommended Posts

What makes this more frustrating is that I got an email earlier this morning labeled with urgent information about my upcoming cruise with a pdf file that won't open - says it could be damaged. So went online to see if my itinerary had changed, need payment or whatever and website doesn't work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, vswan said:

What makes this more frustrating is that I got an email earlier this morning labeled with urgent information about my upcoming cruise with a pdf file that won't open - says it could be damaged. So went online to see if my itinerary had changed, need payment or whatever and website doesn't work.

Which cruise is it about?  HAL made several changes two days ago, and we might be able to steer you in the right direction.  One of my cruises was affected by a redeployment and yesterday when I got into my booking it was still showing the outdated information showing my cabin and ship which is now being redeployed.  So, looking into your booking may not give you the answer to your concerns.

 

See if this link will help: 

Holland America Line Announces May 2022 Return-to-Service Dates for Volendam and Zaandam

 

I hope this helps...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Has anyone called HAL?  What are they saying.  This is inexcusable for the problems to last so long.

 

I just got in through Already Booked 11:05 a. central.

Edited by 12cruise2
added words
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Daniel A said:

Which cruise is it about?  HAL made several changes two days ago, and we might be able to steer you in the right direction.  One of my cruises was affected by a redeployment and yesterday when I got into my booking it was still showing the outdated information showing my cabin and ship which is now being redeployed.  So, looking into your booking may not give you the answer to your concerns.

 

See if this link will help: 

Holland America Line Announces May 2022 Return-to-Service Dates for Volendam and Zaandam

 

I hope this helps...

Exactly. I just went into my account on the HAL website. It still shows, and will let me buy shore excursions for, the cruise they cancelled two days ago.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is how I just got into the system.....

 

From the main menu, select "Already Booked"

Then choose "Manage My Bookings"

 

Don't go to the "Login" screen at the start, go to "Already Booked" instead.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cruizer Bill said:

Here is how I just got into the system.....

 

From the main menu, select "Already Booked"

Then choose "Manage My Bookings"

 

Don't go to the "Login" screen at the start, go to "Already Booked" instead.

Yesterday, I could get in that way, now the Already Booked link is dead for me.  Nothing at all happens when clicking that link.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, vswan said:

What makes this more frustrating is that I got an email earlier this morning labeled with urgent information about my upcoming cruise with a pdf file that won't open - says it could be damaged. So went online to see if my itinerary had changed, need payment or whatever and website doesn't work.

I wonder if it's like one of the 1,650,232 emails I've rec'd that said it's an important update about my cruise.  It's information about getting a visa for my cruise.  My cruise doesn't require a visa.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/26/2021 at 8:21 AM, Seasick Sailor said:

Canceled cruises.

The Grand South America cruises are all moved to 2023, and the ship has changed from Volendam to Zuiderdam.  I was on the Buenos Aires to Fort Lauderdale leg.  Just to muddy the water - I am on the 2023 World Cruise, and it is also changed to Zuiderdam.  We are all supposed to have new cabin assignments by 9/30/2021.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, BJzink said:

The Grand South America cruises are all moved to 2023, and the ship has changed from Volendam to Zuiderdam.  I was on the Buenos Aires to Fort Lauderdale leg.  Just to muddy the water - I am on the 2023 World Cruise, and it is also changed to Zuiderdam.  We are all supposed to have new cabin assignments by 9/30/2021.  

 

The 2023 Grand South America/Antarctica cruise will still be on the Volendam, not the Zuiderdam.  I am booked on it and have the email listing the replacement ship as Volendam.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

 

The 2023 Grand South America/Antarctica cruise will still be on the Volendam, not the Zuiderdam.  I am booked on it and have the email listing the replacement ship as Volendam.

You are correct - I was on the second segment of the Grand South America, but cannot change to 2023 since I will be on the World Cruise.  That cruise is now on the Zuiderdam.   My head is spinning!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BJzink said:

You are correct - I was on the second segment of the Grand South America, but cannot change to 2023 since I will be on the World Cruise.  That cruise is now on the Zuiderdam.   My head is spinning!

 

I don't blame you!  I can't remember how many times this cruise has been cancelled and changed!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Daniel A said:

Which cruise is it about?  HAL made several changes two days ago, and we might be able to steer you in the right direction.  One of my cruises was affected by a redeployment and yesterday when I got into my booking it was still showing the outdated information showing my cabin and ship which is now being redeployed.  So, looking into your booking may not give you the answer to your concerns.

 

See if this link will help: 

Holland America Line Announces May 2022 Return-to-Service Dates for Volendam and Zaandam

 

I hope this helps...

Was able to log in and take a look. Still have no idea what the email was about. Everything looks the same, figure it's probably about testing or something. I went a step further and tried opening the pdf file on my desktop instead of my laptop and it said it wouldn't open because there were no pages. LOL

 

Says I sail in 81 days. This is the Thanksgiving cruise on the Eurodam. Have been a number of comments/questions if these sailing will take place because of regulations that ships coming into the US from other ports need to wait 14 days with no passengers. At this time it's my understanding I would fall within that 14 day period. Of course all regulations could change and some of them are only suggestions, and some expire in October. So, just going with the flow at this point and will see what happens. So far everything is still listed in my bookings. If I get cancelled it will be number 4 which isn't too bad when I hear how many others have had.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Holland America Line’s Alaska Exploration Sale
      • Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with American Queen Voyages
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...