“LIVE” Symphony! A greatly anticipated return to the Sea 🤗

1 hour ago, niksmom630 said:

Hi Lionesss , yes, only the first and last time available were for self assist. The rest of the times available are luggage assisted, meaning you leave you bags out the night before and retrieve in the terminal 🤗

TY

Raad through that part.

Safe travels

Love the pictures and documentary.

Keep it coming

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jk04 said:

@niksmom630 Have they offered the Meet and Greet with the Ship Officers on the Helipad for the Suite Guests?  My Dad flew helos in the Army and I think he would get a kick out of the deck.  Thanks!  :classic_smile:

not for us-although it’s possible they offered something only for Star class. I haven’t heard a peep from our concierges. No voicemails, or communications of any kind. 

we did receive our standard D+ “behind the scenes” tour invite, which used to be a choice of three options-bridge, dining, or entertainment tour. 

this time there was one option. “Up close  and personal with our entertainment family” 

3 hours ago, niksmom630 said:

not for us-although it’s possible they offered something only for Star class. I haven’t heard a peep from our concierges. No voicemails, or communications of any kind. 

Maybe they are trying to minimize guest interaction with the bridge officers.  Oh well, it was a fun sail-away event that will hopefully come back in time. 

Enjoy Wonderland!  Get 'The World', excellent dessert :classic_wink:

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, niksmom630 said:

Grandma P, you mean for purchase while onboard? Most definitely. Or via pre cruise planner? 

For purchase onboard.   I thought I had read awhile back that they were going to do away with single use plastics, and switch to cans of water.  I asked because I like to fill plastic bottles with tap water in the cabin, and keep extras in the room cooler to take along when I go out.  I support cutting out plastic waste, and I haven't bought any new bottles of water in several years, but I would rather not have to pack half a dozen empty bottles in my carry-on luggage.

11 hours ago, Grandma Petania said:

For purchase onboard.   I thought I had read awhile back that they were going to do away with single use plastics, and switch to cans of water.  I asked because I like to fill plastic bottles with tap water in the cabin, and keep extras in the room cooler to take along when I go out.  I support cutting out plastic waste, and I haven't bought any new bottles of water in several years, but I would rather not have to pack half a dozen empty bottles in my carry-on luggage.

Yes, they still have bottled water for purchase. We had several bottles in our room as we choose that for our C & A. I have a Britta insulated thermos one I packed that I’ve been filling! 

• Like 1

Desserts….

74B82862-4765-4DF3-8695-E41B9A2CE50B.thumb.jpeg.36db5dcfed1526aa4979a0459eccbd40.jpeg

CC62B44C-62C0-4746-B189-EF479DCB54CA.thumb.jpeg.f3088a8ac03dd3837ec9bea18d12b473.jpeg

glad we decided to try this. Most everything was very good, portions were good for just sampling, and it was really a fun experience. The Mad Hatter walking around from table to table was kind of creepy though. 😳

• Like 6