Laundry still available for Platinum?

I've tried to find an answer to this by reading, but finally gave up.  As Platinum, we normally get a couple of bags of laundry done for us.  Is this still being done during this "covid" period where some things have been eliminated/changed?  Just trying to figure out for sure, because it will affect the amount of clothing I take.

Thank you

Just used it on the 8/10 sailing on Miracle.  Only had one bag (packed full), but it came back with everything pressed nicely.  All the shirts, including T-shirts were pressed and on hangers.  Even the pair of slacks and jeans were on hangers.  I don't know if this will be the new normal, but the few times that I used the service on previous ships everything came back clean and folded, but wrinkled and never on hangers. 

• Like 1

When we got ours back on Mardi Gras it was folded and very wrinkled. Nothing on hangers which was fine it didn’t need to be. But we questioned if it was actually washed ha

2 minutes ago, pc2425 said:

When we got ours back on Mardi Gras it was folded and very wrinkled. Nothing on hangers which was fine it didn’t need to be. But we questioned if it was actually washed ha

When you say you questioned if it was actually washed, are you saying it didn't appear to be clean, or just that it was wrinkled?

3 minutes ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

When you say you questioned if it was actually washed, are you saying it didn't appear to be clean, or just that it was wrinkled?

Just because it was so wrinkled. I’m sure it had been washed.

I'm pretty sure it would have been available if I had asked. It was  posted in the list of perks. However, there was no laundry bag available in the cabin as in the past. So, I'm assuming the request would have needed to be made with the room steward. This was on Breeze 8/21.

Other Platinum perks also need to be requested. Chocolate Strawberries need to be ordered from Room Service. Carnival Branded gift collected from the Pixels Gallery (Carnival luggage tag) and free cocktail during the Sea-day Brunch in the MDR. Did not find out any of these particulars until I asked at Guest Services.

FunTimes are all on the digital app. No printed Fun Times (unless picked up as a single sheet at Guest Services). Also no printed menus - all on the app. Reservations for Anytime dining on the app. I'm sure if you insisted, you could get twice a day room cleaning... but not offered. Only Platinum/Diamond gathering.,,, no Welcome back, no Farewell party. Many changes. Less paper... but less personal.

I read something on here a couple weeks ago, about the Platinum gifts - that they are not automatically in your room at this point.  It told where you had to go or what you had to do to get them all.  Unfortunately, I did not think to print that out.  If anyone comes across it, and can repost it, I would certainly appreciate it.  I don't mind going and getting things or setting them up, I just need to know where to go and for what.

Thanks very much

16 hours ago, wikoffclan said:

I'm pretty sure it would have been available if I had asked. It was  posted in the list of perks. However, there was no laundry bag available in the cabin as in the past. So, I'm assuming the request would have needed to be made with the room steward. This was on Breeze 8/21.

Other Platinum perks also need to be requested. Chocolate Strawberries need to be ordered from Room Service. Carnival Branded gift collected from the Pixels Gallery (Carnival luggage tag) and free cocktail during the Sea-day Brunch in the MDR. Did not find out any of these particulars until I asked at Guest Services.

FunTimes are all on the digital app. No printed Fun Times (unless picked up as a single sheet at Guest Services). Also no printed menus - all on the app. Reservations for Anytime dining on the app. I'm sure if you insisted, you could get twice a day room cleaning... but not offered. Only Platinum/Diamond gathering.,,, no Welcome back, no Farewell party. Many changes. Less paper... but less personal.

Thank you for the reminder. Sailing Sept 12 on Horizon. Platinum member and will have to chase these down. Yes on the Laundry service use it every trip sense i became platinum.