Different Check in Time than my husband.....???

Hi.  I have received a diff check in time than my husband.  His check in time is an hour and a half earlier than mine.   Can i go with him and do you think they will let me board?  

Just now, BeachorBust said:

Hi.  I have received a diff check in time than my husband.  His check in time is an hour and a half earlier than mine.   Can i go with him and do you think they will let me board?  

I would. Since your both on the same reservation I can't see why you would be denied checking in and boarding with him. 

• Like 1

I think they will let you board together.  That's weird.  My husband is in a different cabin than I am but the bookings are linked and when I went to check him in it said your other party has an arrival time of 1pm and it assigned him that time as well

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

Especially since the boarding rules state that everyone in your party must check in together…weird that they would assign you two different times.

Has this policy been reinstated with Covid? Prior to Covid, you could all check in at different times as long as you each had your own Set Sail Pass.

I had a later check in time for my upcoming cruise but went onto RC site and changed it with ease.  Just pull up your cruise and find where it says "Edit Check In".  

2 hours ago, BeachorBust said:

My wife and I have had this occur more than once.We never pay attention to the check in time .We usually have afternoon times when we cruise from Bayonne or Manhattan and we arrive in mid morning .We always board by 11:30 .

It is weird that they do allow different times within the party.  If you go back the the check-in time selection after having selected one, it says "your party's check-in time is"

It is inconsistent, but I think that they actually want you all to check in at teh same time.

That's weird.  We did the opposite and it was fine.  I boarded at our allowed time with the kids and hubby boarded 2 hours later despite us all having the same check in time and my daughter being in hubby's cabin.  No problems at all I just said yes my husband will be checking in later.

Are you in different cabins.  If not it doesn’t make any since.  You only complete check in once for each cabin

if you have different cabins and completed check in at different times it can easily happen.

1 hour ago, later said:

Are you in different cabins.  If not it doesn’t make any since.  You only complete check in once for each cabin

if you have different cabins and completed check in at different times it can easily happen.

yes.  we are in the same cabin.  and we did our check in at the same time.  super weird.  i tried changing mine to his time and it wont let me.  and i relly dont want to change his to my time as i got 3:30 pm. and he got 1:30. 

Weird - just happened to us.  DH & I have same check in but son (sharing cabin w/ us) has different check in time (hour later).  Other son & family (all linked reservations) has yet a different check in time.  

I did the checkin for 3 of us at the same time, and I had to pick a time for the first person and each of the others came up with the same time.  We are in 1 room under a single booking #.  I checked in for 3 different cruises and they each did the same thing.

Same here. I couldn't check my daughter in as didn't have her passport details. Checked myself for 12:30. By 5hw time I did hers the next day, the only available was 1pm. Only 1/2h so not much of an issue but I thought the system was odd.

I check us in for all our cruises and just did so this am for our HOTS on 28 Nov.  Got the 1-130 slot this morning.  Check in just opened today so easy to get.

4 hours ago, ententecordiale said:

Same here. I couldn't check my daughter in as didn't have her passport details. Checked myself for 12:30. By 5hw time I did hers the next day, the only available was 1pm. Only 1/2h so not much of an issue but I thought the system was odd.

Exact same thing happened to me, but I checked my daughter in about 4 hours after I did.  I chose a 12:30 time, but the earliest I could choose for her was 1PM.  Same cabin, same reservation number.  I figure we'll just both try to check in together at 12:30.