Jump to content

Favorite Adult Beverages on Equinox


Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

We'll be on the Equinox 9 Night ABC cruise leaving 9/17/21.   We're so excited to cruise again.  We'll both have the premium beverage package.

 

Could you please share some of your favorite types of wines & cocktails?  Which bar or restaurant did you get it?  

 

Thanks so much!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's been a long time since I've had this and I don't know the name but it's basically a banana daiquiri with chocolate syrup - chocolate covered banana? I'm sailing on EQ in November and I'm going to make sure I get one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, taylortime05 said:

Hi,

 

We'll be on the Equinox 9 Night ABC cruise leaving 9/17/21.   We're so excited to cruise again.  We'll both have the premium beverage package.

 

Could you please share some of your favorite types of wines & cocktails?  Which bar or restaurant did you get it?  

 

Thanks so much!

We were on the Equinox on 7/25 and had the classic package, on the 9/17 sailing we have the premium so it will be interesting to see the difference.  Honestly the classic was fine for me.  I know the one difference I am really looking forward to is the martini's at the martini bar and the different beers at the craft beer bar.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is available on the Classic Beverage Package. It's called a Frozen Toasted Almond. I ask for them to swirl chocolate around the glass to make it even more delish, but it's really good without it as well.

20200316_123344.thumb.jpg.565976e0ce2a55501e5745d73f459cde.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Fresca Martini at the Martini Bar (duh) is a nice change…Drink 3.  🙂
 

Ask Amar at the Sunset Bar what time is it?  Then say 4:30….he’ll get it. Dude also can make a great Painkiller….ask him to use the premium stuff..

Edited by PTC DAWG
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, taylortime05 said:

Hi,

 

We'll be on the Equinox 9 Night ABC cruise leaving 9/17/21.   We're so excited to cruise again.  We'll both have the premium beverage package.

 

Could you please share some of your favorite types of wines & cocktails?  Which bar or restaurant did you get it?  

 

Thanks so much!

We'll be on this cruise with you.  The Martini Bar is very popular but we also really enjoy the drinks at the World Class Bar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I second the French Caribbean.   Coconut rum, mango puree and raspberry.    On the Equinox they made them the best at the Casino bar.

 

I also like a Toasted Almond (frozen or on ice), Mudslide, Pina Colada, Peach Daquiri (or Strawberry or Banana), Bay Breeze, Cosmopolitan, Madori Colada, Grasshopper and Brandy Alexander

 

 

I usually drink an Aperol Spritz at dinner.

 

 

Pictured: French Caribbean

2019-10-17 23.29.47.jpg

Edited by micheleata
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MartinsCruise said:

We'll be on this cruise with you.  The Martini Bar is very popular but we also really enjoy the drinks at the World Class Bar.

We love getting a drink from the World Class Bar on the way to the show.  We missed that bar on the Edge.  Are you joining the bar crawl?  I think we'll join but I doubt I'll last through the whole thing.  This cruise can't come fast enough.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, taylortime05 said:

We love getting a drink from the World Class Bar on the way to the show.  We missed that bar on the Edge.  Are you joining the bar crawl?  I think we'll join but I doubt I'll last through the whole thing.  This cruise can't come fast enough.  

Yes, we will be joining the crawl but not sure if we'll make it to the end either. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, taylortime05 said:

 

Could you please share some of your favorite types of wines & cocktails?  Which bar or restaurant did you get it?  

 

Ron Zacapa 23 Solaro.  Available at the World Class Bar, Michael’s Club (now called the Retreat Lounge), the Ensemble Lounge, and The Oceanview Bar. 
 

Drink neat or with a single cube of ice.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When we were last on Equinox I asked the pool bartender to recommend something tasty but not too rich/sweet....He made me something with elderflower (wine or liqueur?). Unfortunately I cannot remember the name of it. If anyone knows the name let me know, I would love to enjoy it again when we board Silhouette shortly...

 

 

Edited by chemmo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like a variety of adult beverages on board ship.  Just a hint with the Premium package:  ask for your choice of name brand beverage (i.e. Tito's, Belvedere or Grey Goose) for your mixed drink.  Otherwise, they will use a call brand.   

 

Looking forward to morning mimosas and introducing my new husband to a Miami Vice at the Sunset Bar in November!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, chemmo said:

When we were last on Equinox I asked the pool bartender to recommend something tasty but not too rich/sweet....He made me something with elderflower (wine or liqueur?). Unfortunately I cannot remember the name of it. If anyone knows the name let me know, I would love to enjoy it again when we board Silhouette shortly...

 

 

There's the Elderflower Blush made with Elderflower liqueur and Bombay Sapphire gin at the Passport Bar which is good....not sweet or heavy.  I'm not sure what other bars serve it.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: PONANT Cruises & Expeditions
      • Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with American Queen Voyages
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...