Allianz Insurance Question

lele100

I am thinking of purchasing Insurance for my upcoming cruise through Allianz.  They do have a Epidemic coverage endorsement that supposedly covers Covid, however they state this red text below,  The way I read this is if a government agency advises against cruising it will not be covered,  which the cdc is advising against  cruising.  Am I reading this correctly?

Trip Interruption Coverage Covered reasons 1 and 2 under Trip Interruption Coverage are removed in their entirety and replaced with the following:

1. You or a traveling companion becomes ill or injured, or develops a medical condition (including being diagnosed with an epidemic or pandemic disease such as COVID-19). The following conditions apply:

a. The illness, injury, or medical condition must be disabling enough to make a reasonable person interrupt their trip;

b. A doctor must either examine or consult with you or the traveling companion within 72 hours of the trip interruption to confirm the decision to interrupt the trip; and

c. You or a traveling companion must not have traveled against the orders or advice of any government or other public authority at any location to, from, or through which you are traveling on your trip.

2. A family member who is not traveling with you becomes ill or injured, or develops a medical condition (including being diagnosed with an epidemic or pandemic disease such as COVID-19). The following condition applies: a. The illness, injury, or medical condition must be considered life threatening by a doctor or require hospitalization.