The Daily for Saturday September 04, 2021

richwmn

Thank you to all who have posted photos as I have never been to Australia.

I love bacon: BLT is my favorite sandwich just barely ahead of BA (bacon/avacado). Not a fan of wings, spicy or otherwise. I have had and enjoyed the drink of the day but the wine is way outside my budget's comfort zone.

Bon voyage to all who are cruising now. I am impatiently waiting for my Thanksgiving cruise to Hawaii.

Jane

• Like 20

The yard is mowed and the grass clippings are blown off the sidewalk and driveway.  The promised clouds and breeze were pretty much non-existent.  I'm now showered and the chicken salad is ready for supper tonight.  Now, I'm relaxing in the cool house with plenty of liquid nearby.  While we haven't officially reached 100F this summer, it has still been hot.

@bennybear  Brenda, thanks for the camping pictures.  Wihe we were camping, but it's too hot here to go camping.

@JazzyV  Vanessa, glad you had no ill effects from the dehydration yesterday.  I think I finished just in time just in time today. 

@Horizon chaser 1957  I like the scarf,  too.  I wish my goofs turned out that well.

@lindaler  Linda, those pictures are stunning and surreal, but I'm sorry you have the smoke that makes such great pictures.  If she sees them, I wouldn't be surprised if @DeeniEncinitas Denise added them to her photo file for possible paintings later.

@Vict0riann  Ann, I hope you hear about DD's test results sooner than later and that they're negative.

@Overhead Fred  Glad you made it to you cabin within problems and that the cabin was all right.  Also, hope the in home Covid screening isn't a problem.  Enjoy your stay there.

Lenda

• Like 18

41 minutes ago, Mr. Boston said:

I can believe that!  What a sad way for him to pass.  Gracie is my DD's first dog and she would be in hysterics if anything happened to Gracie.  I feel so badly for your sister's family...

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

I would have bet curry ketchup!🤔

I have  never had curry ketchup.

I have put barbecue sauce on bacon and chicken before.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 3

Thanks, Jacqui and Graham, Chief and Vanessa - it has been a fun day.  Pat has checked us in for our Eurodam cruise, and booked the Tamarind for the first evening  on board.  Now I'm ready to go!

• Like 19

1 minute ago, Vict0riann said:

Thanks, Jacqui and Graham, Chief and Vanessa - it has been a fun day.  Pat has checked us in for our Eurodam cruise, and booked the Tamarind for the first evening  on board.  Now I'm ready to go!

👍Sounds fantastic.

Very best wishes for a wonderful cruise.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

Wonderful!!!  Yum on the Tamarind.  👍. Have fun packing, planning and anticipating 🙂 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I can believe that!  What a sad way for him to pass.  Gracie is my DD's first dog and she would be in hysterics if anything happened to Gracie.  I feel so badly for your sister's family...

Gracie looks gorgeous.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

I have  never had curry ketchup.

I have put barbecue sauce on bacon and chicken before.

Saw it quite often when I was TDY in Mildenhall many years ago and also when I lived in Germany.

Next time your on a Dam ship and dining in Pinnacle you must try Chef David Bourke’s candied bacon appetizer. Just don’t tell your doctor!😁

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

Saw it quite often when I was TDY in Mildenhall many years ago and also when I lived in Germany.

Next time your on a Dam ship and dining in Pinnacle you must try Chef David Bourke’s candied bacon appetizer. Just don’t tell your doctor!😁

Pauline has had curry sauce on English chips.

It is popular in English fish and chip shops.

I am not overly keen on Curry but don't mind chicken Korma.

• Like 2