Great rate at the Marriott North Fort Lauderdale

traceytd

I’ve been checking non stop for the best rates in November. I’m sailing on the 20th. 
If your military or government, check the Marriott North Fort Lauderdale on North Andrews Avenue. I got $123.00 per night under military/government rates for 2 nights. I was in shock. 😮😁
It’s a beautiful hotel.

Edited by traceytd
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, traceytd said:

I’ve been checking non stop for the best rates in November. I’m sailing on the 20th. 
If your military or government, check the Marriott North Fort Lauderdale on North Andrews Avenue. I got $123.00 per night under military/government rates for 2 nights. I was in shock. 😮😁
It’s a beautiful hotel.

My most recent visits to Fort Lauderdale, before or after a cruise, have been at this hotel.  It is a very good property and its rates are always reasonable for the season of the year I have been traveling.  It has been consistently less than a Courtyard not too far away on Cypress Creek Road and the Marriott is a much nicer property.  The hotel's 4th Floor pool deck/gym is great.  There is even a nice sized covered area with comfortable furniture.  Staff have always been pleasant and helpful.  Free parking in the adjacent garage is a plus as well.  

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, CatchaWave42 said:

I just looked this hotel up --- and all these things are closed.  Just wanted people to know. Sorry

Screenshot 2021-09-14 211742.png

I just accessed the hotel's web site and I could not find such a list posted.  There are some modifications of their service as the above indicated.  

I still recommend this hotel with a future guest directly calling the hotel and asking about what their experience is expected to be.  And, one must realize that the answer one receives today may well be different in the coming weeks.  

• 2 weeks later...