Premium package questions

CruiseAF

I’m scheduled to sail on the getaway in the haven in a few weeks with the premium package which was included. The drink I like shows at $23 when I look at the menus online. 

Is the premium drinks included in the haven or do I have to pay the $8 difference every time. 

also if I wanted to upgrade to premium plus, can I do it for just me as my wife will be pregnant at time of sailing. It will not let me on the app. 

Thank You, 

Yes even in the Haven you would have to pay the difference.  I’m pretty sure once you get on board you can upgrade just yourself.  It works out to about $34 per day, so it might pay to just pay the up charge per drink.  Enjoy your cruise

1 hour ago, Sxm13616 said:

Yes even in the Haven you would have to pay the difference.  I’m pretty sure once you get on board you can upgrade just yourself.  It works out to about $34 per day, so it might pay to just pay the up charge per drink.  Enjoy your cruise

That’s what I thought, that really is unfortunate. 

1 hour ago, CruiseAF said:

I’m scheduled to sail on the getaway in the haven in a few weeks with the premium package which was included. The drink I like shows at $23 when I look at the menus online. 

Is the premium drinks included in the haven or do I have to pay the $8 difference every time. 

also if I wanted to upgrade to premium plus, can I do it for just me as my wife will be pregnant at time of sailing. It will not let me on the app. 

Thank You, 

Since your wife is pregnant, you might want to consider contacting Special Needs, or maybe the Pre-Cruise Concierge Desk, to see if you can outright cancel your wife's premium package (unless she plans to utilize it (although, I am guessing she might be staying away from coffee, colas, and other sugary beverages).  Anyway, IF that is possible, the savings from that could make-up for a few of your preferred beverages.  *** I believe a "doctors orders" might be required to drop her basic  package.   BTW:  Congratulations!

• Like 1