ms Nieuw Amsterdam in Juneau September 13, 2021

Scrapnana

Nieuw Amsterdam will be at the AS dock from 1300-2200 on Monday.

Also in port is Celebrity Millennium at the AJ dock from 1330-2200.

Another cool, rainy Monday is forecast for Juneau.  High will be 53F/12C and the low 46F/8C.  There is a 99% chance of rain.  Sunrise is at 6:24 am and sunset at 7:22 pm.

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/ .  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fortunately, no one has ever suggested that I might melt in the rain.   We'll enjoy Juneau no matter what the weather.   We're on a ship!    I told Sue I didn't care if it was cold and rainy all week.   It can even be horizontal snow.   

Someone on an earlier cruise mentioned Hector in the Neptune Lounge.  I have nothing to compare to as this is a first experience, but he is wonderful!  We are doing scientific studies on whales today with a licensed research team.  Should be fun.   We meet at the head of the dock at 1:20.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, dfish said:

Fortunately, no one has ever suggested that I might melt in the rain.   We'll enjoy Juneau no matter what the weather.   We're on a ship!    I told Sue I didn't care if it was cold and rainy all week.   It can even be horizontal snow.   

Someone on an earlier cruise mentioned Hector in the Neptune Lounge.  I have nothing to compare to as this is a first experience, but he is wonderful!  We are doing scientific studies on whales today with a licensed research team.  Should be fun.   We meet at the head of the dock at 1:20.

Tell Hector Bruce and Sue say hi and that we are now boarding in Seattle versus San Diego. He’s a fantastic concierge and person. Has such passion for his job and welfare of his guest.

Enjoy your cruise.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, aliaschief said:

Tell Hector Bruce and Sue say hi and that we are now boarding in Seattle versus San Diego. He’s a fantastic concierge and person. Has such passion for his job and welfare of his guest.

Enjoy your cruise.

Bruce, I mentioned you to Hector when we visited the lounge. His smile is infectious. 

Also, one morning while we were eating breakfast in the PG he came in and stopped by each table to say Hi. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Bruce, I mentioned you to Hector when we visited the lounge. His smile is infectious. 

Also, one morning while we were eating breakfast in the PG he came in and stopped by each table to say Hi. 

Thanks. See your getting close to arriving Juneau. Web cam is pretty wet so not sure we’ll see much. Also sounds pretty windy!