Dumb question - Coke Freestyle on Rotterdam?

Rlandrigan

8 hours ago, AnnieBelle said:

I have the signature beverage package but I drink a lot of Diet Coke. Would it seem silly to do the soda package so I can save my 15 drinks for pricier mixed drinks and bottles of water for when I’m going off the ship?

It is simple math.  When I don't have a package I always look for Happy Hour deals and Sip and Savor events.  On my last cruise I could have had a before dinner drink nearly every day at half price. Most drinks are $11 to $15 so you can do your math.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2021 at 11:20 PM, Rlandrigan said:

I was wondering if we know if the Rotterdam would be joining Konigsdam in having Coke Freestyle machines, or if that was a one-off not to be seen again? A silly thing, but for a non-drinking type 1 diabetic, choice is a nice thing:)

Yes, it has one of the newer style, but... During the entire Trans-Atlantic it was turned off.  As were the fountain guns.  Your choice was whatever they had canned.  Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and Sprite Zero were all that I noticed...

We had the elite beverage package which includes unlimited non-alcoholic drinks along with the 15 alcoholic drinks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2021 at 9:28 PM, AnnieBelle said:

I have the signature beverage package but I drink a lot of Diet Coke. Would it seem silly to do the soda package so I can save my 15 drinks for pricier mixed drinks and bottles of water for when I’m going off the ship?

Don’t do both.  You’ll be able to have plenty of Diet Coke on the signature beverage package.  Just remember, you’ll be charged for any drinks or diet cokes from room service or your in room fridge.