Decorating cabin door on Carnival

Nursekg15

I was on the Mardi Gras last week and lots of doors were decorated. I suggest you check someplace like the Dollar Tree for inexpensive football-themed decorations. Streamers or pom-poms in your team colors can be used for decorations, too. Also, remember that the doors are metal so magnets can be used. You can find magnetic sheets in office supply stores and print custom designs on your computer. Check with the cabin steward for the safe way to attach your non-magnet decorations to the door (I saw some things attached to the wall with packing tape which I doubt Carnival appreciated).

• Like 1

We purchased items from the Dollar Tree to decorate the doors for our group (mostly to help my MIL locate her room door - but also because it was fun). We used the double sided clear sticky dots. They held the decorations up just fine and did not leave any residue on the doors.

Hope you figure out something fun!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, 40yearcruiser said:

I was on the Mardi Gras last week and lots of doors were decorated. I suggest you check someplace like the Dollar Tree for inexpensive football-themed decorations. Streamers or pom-poms in your team colors can be used for decorations, too. Also, remember that the doors are metal so magnets can be used. You can find magnetic sheets in office supply stores and print custom designs on your computer. Check with the cabin steward for the safe way to attach your non-magnet decorations to the door (I saw some things attached to the wall with packing tape which I doubt Carnival appreciated).

I thought the decorations had to be flame retardant per the website? 

19 hours ago, 40yearcruiser said:

Thought all the Decorating had to be flame retardant per the website?