Capt Club Apex contest

HskrCrsr

On 10/3/2021 at 7:21 AM, conbon78 said:

I was notified too, but haven’t heard anything since then. Have you?

Hi Conbon78!

Congratulations!  I was first notified that I had one of the winning entries by dm on Instagram.  When I responded, accepting the spot on the sailing, I was told that I would receive an email.  A day or so later, I got an email inviting me to register.

You didn’t get an email?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sailinginthesunset said:

Hi All

Excited to have also been picked and looking forward to being on the Apex.  
Does anyone know how many guests/ staff will be on the ship? Do you know any  other details besides the one page event information sheet we received? 

Thanks Beth

Hi Beth,

I also won, and haven’t received any additional information.  Keep hoping for an email with a reservation number.  I’m in South Florida you?  Are you coming down from NY for 2 days. ⛴

Edited by jj6961
Edit

11 hours ago, jj6961 said:

Hi Beth,

I also won, and haven’t received any additional information.  Keep hoping for an email with a reservation number.  I’m in South Florida you?  Are you coming down from NY for 2 days. ⛴

Did you receive the email to register? Someone on FB said that once they logged in, the reservation appeared on their account. I'm calling the Captain's Club this morning to see if they have any information.

2 hours ago, conbon78 said:

Did you receive the email to register? Someone on FB said that once they logged in, the reservation appeared on their account. I'm calling the Captain's Club this morning to see if they have any information.

I just spoke with Captain’s Club, they were able to confirm with marketing that I had won.  Cabins have not been assigned yet, but will be soon and we will be contacted.  

Hello fellow Apex Insider contest winners!  Have any of you received a booking number yet?  I want to use Flights by Celebrity, but they could not assist me without a booking number.  I have contacted the Captain’s Club twice.  The first rep told me that he sent an email to the complementary cruises department and would call me when he got a response.  That was Saturday, and he never called me back.  Yesterday, I spoke with a second rep who suggested that no such contest existed.  She asked me to email her all of the correspondence I received regarding the contest, and she would email me back.  I have not heard back from her.  Today, I sent direct message to the Celebrity Instagram account, which was the way that I was notified that I was a winner.  That was several hours ago.  I have not heard back yet.  Has anyone received any information about the sailing recently?  Thanks!

Anissa

I guess I wasn't one of the winners 😞 what bugs me is that I even messaged via instagram and via email to ask if notifications were made - and I got 0 response not even a sorry you weren't selected - just nothing

3 hours ago, analini said:

Hello fellow Apex Insider contest winners!  Have any of you received a booking number yet?  I want to use Flights by Celebrity, but they could not assist me without a booking number.  I have contacted the Captain’s Club twice.  The first rep told me that he sent an email to the complementary cruises department and would call me when he got a response.  That was Saturday, and he never called me back.  Yesterday, I spoke with a second rep who suggested that no such contest existed.  She asked me to email her all of the correspondence I received regarding the contest, and she would email me back.  I have not heard back from her.  Today, I sent direct message to the Celebrity Instagram account, which was the way that I was notified that I was a winner.  That was several hours ago.  I have not heard back yet.  Has anyone received any information about the sailing recently?  Thanks!

Anissa

Hi Anissa,

Not yet.  That must be so frustrating since you have to book air.  All I can add is the rep I spoke to was able to confirm it with marketing in about 5 minutes.  I’ll post here when I get a reservation number.  

Hi All

What we did find out is that most of the passengers on board are from an United Way Pompano Beach fundraiser.   That fundraiser registration just closed as people bought cabins by category, so I think Celebrity will give them their cabins first and then us.  We will keep you posted  - we will probably all get booking numbers at the same time.  

Beth

7 hours ago, pl281 said:

I guess I wasn't one of the winners 😞 what bugs me is that I even messaged via instagram and via email to ask if notifications were made - and I got 0 response not even a sorry you weren't selected - just nothing

Sorry pl281.. We just found out last week we won, so maybe they may have some winners still open.