Miami cruise port parking

jancl57

We've used Premier Cruise Parking in Miami for several cruises.  They charge $6.95 a day, have a covered parking garage, and shuttle right to baggage drop-off.  Always had great service with them, and it's much cheaper than parking at the port.  Don't confuse them with Premiere Parking, which has horrible reviews.

Check out Premiere Cruise Parking here:  https://premiercruiseparking.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwnJaKBhDgARIsAHmvz6cEr8xHKp3UKd5rhGQKo1w1b9NJgvEZQniLGLr98mXA7HeLw6QascsaAnxqEALw_wcB

14 hours ago, Landl cruiser said:

As a former resident of Miami, we always park at the Port.

As residents of Fort Lauderdale we only park at the Port when sailing out of Miami.  The price is worth the security and convenience.

On 9/18/2021 at 5:20 PM, Carnac767 said:

We've used Premier Cruise Parking in Miami for several cruises.  They charge $6.95 a day, have a covered parking garage, and shuttle right to baggage drop-off.  Always had great service with them, and it's much cheaper than parking at the port.  Don't confuse them with Premiere Parking, which has horrible reviews.

Check out Premiere Cruise Parking here:  https://premiercruiseparking.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwnJaKBhDgARIsAHmvz6cEr8xHKp3UKd5rhGQKo1w1b9NJgvEZQniLGLr98mXA7HeLw6QascsaAnxqEALw_wcB

Is there a charge for the shuttle?  And how often do they operate?

2 hours ago, bob brown said:

Is there a charge for the shuttle?  And how often do they operate?

No charge; it's part of the service.  They run almost non-stop on departure day.  We just parked the car and the shuttle showed up.  When you get back their shuttles show up outside the exit of the terminal every few minutes.

• Thanks 1

On 9/16/2021 at 7:57 PM, BirdTravels said:

There is a parking structure connected to the terminal (and I assume that the Joy will sail out of the NCL terminal).

image.png.1685bcdde6f205654541ab128eaf821e.png

image.png.f09e59c4563ba117c6d34e24aca49c67.png

image.png.7d7a2ec6e87ae4ba19e6fda4cc7c38ff.png

Thank you.  Can you reserve parking online?  I've searched and cannot find that option anywhere.  

2 hours ago, jancl57 said:

Thank you.  Can you reserve parking online?  I've searched and cannot find that option anywhere.  

No advance reservations because they aren't necessary.  Show up after the ship has disembarked returning passengers (10:30 or so) and you will have your choice of the spaces they just vacated.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Carnac767 said:

No charge; it's part of the service.  They run almost non-stop on departure day.  We just parked the car and the shuttle showed up.  When you get back their shuttles show up outside the exit of the terminal every few minutes.

Thanks … I think I’ll give them a try on my next cruise on 23 October.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2021 at 10:09 AM, capriccio said:

As residents of Fort Lauderdale we only park at the Port when sailing out of Miami.  The price is worth the security and convenience.

I agree ..... why worry about your vehicle when away. Besides it is extremely convenient. 

I am wondering why several people say parking at the port is more secure than a downtown parking garage.   Have some of you actually had or heard of any bad experiences there?   

I am not really that concerned with leaving my 12 year old Prius at a downtown garage, but may reconsider if it is really risky...

If I was really concerned, or owned some exotic car, I would just arrange a ride to and from the port...

10 minutes ago, bob brown said:

I am wondering why several people say parking at the port is more secure than a downtown parking garage.   Have some of you actually had or heard of any bad experiences there?   

I am not really that concerned with leaving my 12 year old Prius at a downtown garage, but may reconsider if it is really risky...

If I was really concerned, or owned some exotic car, I would just arrange a ride to and from the port...

Check out my postings in this thread.  I link reviews from late 2019/early 2020 but considering that cruising stopped soon thereafter they are as current as you can get.  Also make sure to check out on-line reviews including Yelp.

I worked in downtown Miami for 13 years, on Biscayne Blvd.  I rode the Metrorail to work because of all the car break ins at the parking garages.  Seems every day someone in our building or adjacent buildings had their cars broken into.  Even parking on Biscayne Blvd, in front of Bayfront Park, was a field day for car thieves and break ins.  The fenced lots near the Arsht Center also have a reputation of thieves breaking into cars on a continuous basis.  Some people may have been lucky.  I had the ignition switch pounded with a sledge hammer in my car by someone trying to hot wire to steal it.  Never again.

18 hours ago, Diver2014 said:

I worked in downtown Miami for 13 years, on Biscayne Blvd.  I rode the Metrorail to work because of all the car break ins at the parking garages.  Seems every day someone in our building or adjacent buildings had their cars broken into.  Even parking on Biscayne Blvd, in front of Bayfront Park, was a field day for car thieves and break ins.  The fenced lots near the Arsht Center also have a reputation of thieves breaking into cars on a continuous basis.  Some people may have been lucky.  I had the ignition switch pounded with a sledge hammer in my car by someone trying to hot wire to steal it.  Never again.

Thank you for your first hand experience.

On 9/18/2021 at 5:20 PM, Carnac767 said:

I am getting an error message for that link and when I tried a search for Premier Cruise Parking, the site that came up had an error.  Finally I got to one that quoted a price of $9.50 and I am concerned it the wrong one.  Would you take a look and see if the one you mentioned is open and operating?

Thank you. 

52 minutes ago, wgeddings said:

I am getting an error message for that link and when I tried a search for Premier Cruise Parking, the site that came up had an error.  Finally I got to one that quoted a price of $9.50 and I am concerned it the wrong one.  Would you take a look and see if the one you mentioned is open and operating?

Thank you. 

The link still works for me but they have raised their rates since the last time we sailed out of Miami.  It's still half the price of parking at the pier and only one mile away.  Once you click on the dates, you will be taken to Global Airport Parking website to complete the reservation.

• Like 1