Oasis vs Harmony trying to choose my next cruise

codeyell0

I see basically they are the same.  I know Oasis was the older ships but it did have an overhaul. Harmony went into drydock but did not get the upgrades she was scheduled to get.  From what I was reading.
Anything really different or better on one than the other?

41 minutes ago, codeyell0 said:

I see basically they are the same.  I know Oasis was the older ships but it did have an overhaul. Harmony went into drydock but did not get the upgrades she was scheduled to get.  From what I was reading.
Anything really different or better on one than the other?

I thought Harmony was only due for her 5 year regular maintenance, no noticeable upgrades

3 minutes ago, molsonschooner said:

I thought Harmony was only due for her 5 year regular maintenance, no noticeable upgrades

When i read about her recent drydock they said Royal's upgrade program is suspended for now.
I was watching a video tour of the ship and the agent mentioned some changes they will do next year when in dry dock. They could have made the changes since they seemed to be something with the upper deck. 
"Royal Caribbean suspended upgrades and enhancements under its Royal Amplification program until further notice due to the global cruise industry shutdown."

7 minutes ago, Dewaldcruiser said:

The Oasis class ships tend to blend in my mind after a while.

This was probably the best answer to the OP's question. 😁

The Oasis class ships are more the same than different and IMHO, you really can't go wrong unless the selection of specialty restaurants or the Solarium pool is really important to you.

Edited by Steeler Nation At Sea
  • Like 1

We chose Harmony for our next cruise, as we have not seen Grease.  We've seen Cats on Oasis already (as well as twice on land) and will be cruising Oasis again in summer 2022.  I may opt out of seeing Cats again, if I need to watch any grandsons.  Our daughters haven't seen it since they were elementary/junior high age and are looking forward to seeing it again.  I enjoyed it a lot, but I know others don't like it at all.

• Like 1