Vatican Requirement

CruisinNewbie11

We are just back from a 3 weeks land vacation in Italy, and the "green pass" requirement for all indoor venues like museums, churches, etc. has actually been in place since July 2021, and then from September 1st also required for high-speed trains, long distance buses, boats, etc. 

26 minutes ago, TrumpyNor said:

We are just back from a 3 weeks land vacation in Italy, and the "green pass" requirement for all indoor venues like museums, churches, etc. has actually been in place since July 2021, and then from September 1st also required for high-speed trains, long distance buses, boats, etc. 

I just had to quote myself, as it is not possible to edit my post. 

Regarding churches, up until now there has only been "green pass requirement" for certain cathedrals or parts of cathedrals. Like when we visited the Duomo cathedral in Milan, there was a requirement for a "green pass" when visiting the tower but not for the cathedral itself allthough restrictions on number of persons inside the cathedral at any given time. 

• 3 months later...
On 9/21/2021 at 10:44 PM, cruisemom42 said:

Yes, many places are requiring the "Green Pass" -- and for US visitors, the vaccination card indicating full vaccination is accepted as an equivalent. 

To clarify, when booking a cruise ship excursion at any Italian port, should I plan to carry our vaccination cards with us to show when entering any locations including in the excursion?