Jump to content

Meraviglia Internet Package Cost if Purchased Onboard 7-day Cruise?


kilkoyne
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • kilkoyne changed the title to Meraviglia Internet Package Cost if Purchased Onboard 7-day Cruise?
2 hours ago, WannaCruise365 said:

Where did you find this info, please? Thank you! 

 

On the MSC website without signing in it says you can save 15% or 20% if you prepurchase. I don't really trust anything on MSC's website but that's what is says.

 

 

wifi.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, WannaCruise365 said:

We’re you able to the cost for 7 nights? Thank you 

 

This is what I was being shown for pre cruise prices.

 

 

 

 

internet.jpg

Edited by kilkoyne
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, kilkoyne said:

 

This is what I was being shown for pre cruise prices.

 

 

 

 

internet.jpg

I saw the same and prepaid it. I asked because Princess used to have internet deals the first day of the cruise, that was before cruises shut down. 

 

Thank you! 

Edited by WannaCruise365
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, WannaCruise365 said:

I saw the same and prepaid it. I asked because Princess used to have internet deals the first day of the cruise, that was before cruises shut down. 

 

Thank you! 

 

I'll find out the prices in a few hours. As previously mentioned, I don't trust anything on MSC website. We shall see. 

Edited by kilkoyne
Link to comment
Share on other sites

These were the prices onboard. Something I liked was you can buy a service and you can upgrade if you want. I accidently chose the browse instead of browse/stream and i was able to upgrade for the difference in price.

 

I chose browse/stream for only 24 hours because I wanted to watch a few football games. I wasn't sure if the internet would handle it but it did. I also heard the ship is right is very limited in capacity but I can't verify how many are onboard right now..

aaa.jpg

Edited by kilkoyne
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2021 at 2:18 PM, kilkoyne said:

These were the prices onboard. Something I liked was you can buy a service and you can upgrade if you want. I accidently chose the browse instead of browse/stream and i was able to upgrade for the difference in price.

 

I chose browse/stream for only 24 hours because I wanted to watch a few football games. I wasn't sure if the internet would handle it but it did. I also heard the ship is right is very limited in capacity but I can't verify how many are onboard right now..

aaa.jpg

Wondering if it is possible to upgrade to browse and stream from the  2 device browse pkg included in Drinks and WiFi promo?

From this price list, it appears that it would be $4.00 a day more.

 

Onboard prices shown.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, phissy said:

Wondering if it is possible to upgrade to browse and stream from the  2 device browse pkg included in Drinks and WiFi promo?

From this price list, it appears that it would be $4.00 a day more.

 

Onboard prices shown.

 

Internet options to purchase were always available and the price dropped each day so you weren't penalized for not purchasing on the first day (very easy to do through the app).

 

That being said, I would say it's more likely than not that the option will be there to upgrade but I can't confirm that.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: PONANT Cruises & Expeditions
      • Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with American Queen Voyages
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...