Cheaper Fare on cruise

YouthD

Hello! Sorry if this question has been asked before, but my wife and I just noticed the fare on our cruise in April has gone down quite a bit, and we bought it last month. Is there anything we can do? And if so, what's the best way to go about doing it?

Edit: We bought it through Royal.

Edited by YouthD

31 minutes ago, YouthD said:

Hello! Sorry if this question has been asked before, but my wife and I just noticed the fare on our cruise in April has gone down quite a bit, and we bought it last month. Is there anything we can do? And if so, what's the best way to go about doing it?

Edit: We bought it through Royal.

As Sunshine said it is a piece of cake, takes less than 5 minutes. We check prices several times a week, so far we have received 4 price drops on a cruise upcoming this January. Even after final payment you will still receive the difference in OBC.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Call Royal and ask to reprice your booking.   Easy peasy and you can do this as many times as you see the price drop from now till 3 or 4 days before your cruise date.

Agree.  We also have called RCCL when there was a price drop.  Cruise fare reduction if before final payment.  On board credit if after final payment.

Definitely call Royal! If you're past your final payment deadline you'll get the money returned to you as onboard credit, and there are plenty of ways to make sure that gets used up! 

I think all told I was on the phone with someone for about five minutes to get it done, but the hold/wait times are killer. I did it while I was at work and just worked through the wait 🤣

• Like 1

Booked in July, I think we have reprice 5-6 times, and twice over the past 7 days....we have reduced our price over $200 each for our interior Alaska 7 night cruise.....ending up being approx 1/3 of the “fare”.....just repriced this afternoon!

Edited by Kathscof