Bring Your Own Beverages?

jeremyosborne81

1 hour ago, jeremyosborne81 said:

I thought the Celebrity policy was that any non-alcoholic beverages were ok to bring onboard. However, looking at their FAQs it now looks like we can't bring any beverages onboard. Did this change recently? I was hoping to bring a case of water and/or soda with me.

image.png

If you have the basic drink package included, there is no need for water. You can get as much as you want from any bar.

• Like 1

I thought there was a new policy for water and soft drinks. In line with their conservation measures, a limited number of non alcoholic drinks in cans or cardboard containers (not plastic or glass), and only in your carry on luggage. But I may be confusing this with another line.

8 minutes ago, jeremyosborne81 said:

There is no possible way for me to drink any amount of liquid that would make purchasing any drink package economically viable.

For some of us, it is not about the economics or quantities of 'liquid' consumed in having any of the offered drink packages.

Yet, most of us will understand and accept your position on it, regardless.

Cheers and bon voyage

• Like 4

I was under the impression that the baggage handlers got fed up with people bringing cases of soft drinks on board with their luggage.  It made for a lot of extra work for them.  I thought people were allowed to carry on their own cases of soft drinks.

4 hours ago, TeaBag said:

I was under the impression that the baggage handlers got fed up with people bringing cases of soft drinks on board with their luggage.  It made for a lot of extra work for them.  I thought people were allowed to carry on their own cases of soft drinks.

That is correct. As TeaBag stated you need to bring it as carry on not in the bags you turn over to the porters.