Check In for 2 Staterooms

How does check in work when you have 2 staterooms?  Can you select in one shot with linking reservations (as with cruise planner items)?  Or you have to select a time for one stateroom and then check in from the second reservation and hope that the same time is available?   We obviously don't want our check in at say 12:30pm and our kids at 2:30pm.

And I assume in this case, you can only do check in on the cruise planner on the computer (i.e. as we can see both rooms on cruise planner but the app only has our reservation)?

Great thank you.  It's funny as it's not the first time that we've had two rooms.  But DH always does check in, and doesn't remember how it worked.  Plus, in the past, you could ignore the actual check in time...but now with covid, the time must be followed.

3 hours ago, LuCruise said:

Great thank you.  It's funny as it's not the first time that we've had two rooms.  But DH always does check in, and doesn't remember how it worked.  Plus, in the past, you could ignore the actual check in time...but now with covid, the time must be followed.

Just did this and it automatically gave me the same time as the first one

4 hours ago, Heymarco said:

Is that true for any linked rooms? We will be traveling to port in same vehicle as other cabins.

When I checked in after my friend who I was riding with I had multiple options available so it wasn't automatic. The spot they got was available, but I also checked in like 10 mins later. 

• Thanks 1