Deck 14 Aquatheater suites on Oasis/Allure

We just got Royal Up'd to a 1 bedroom Aquatheater suite on deck 14 for our cruise on Allure next week. I'm looking at the deck plan and it looks like the ones on deck 14 have much smaller balconies? Does anyone have pictures of these suites?

11 minutes ago, noitsnotatuba said:

We just got Royal Up'd to a 1 bedroom Aquatheater suite on deck 14 for our cruise on Allure next week. I'm looking at the deck plan and it looks like the ones on deck 14 have much smaller balconies? Does anyone have pictures of these suites?

Yes, the balconies on the Deck 14 ATS are tiny.

What room category are in now in ?  Not sure I would bid on any 1 BR ATS unless I really hated my current room/location.  It is a LONG walk all the way aft and it definitely is not worth it (to me) for a 1 BR ATS.  I've stayed in a 1 BR ATS on deck 11 and it was nice but a higher deck than that....nope.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2021 at 2:38 PM, noitsnotatuba said:

4 hours ago, RFerrington said:

Wow !  I didn’t realize that Harmony (and I assume Sy as well) had improved the deck 14 ATS so much.

Such a difference between them! 

My understanding is the layout inside is also better

• Like 1

We were Royal upped to a 1br ATS on Symphony in September. The layout was awesome, with much more living area than the one video above. However, it is a VERY long walk to the very aft of the ship. Great living area with a dining table with four chairs, a sofa, 2 arm chairs, a vanity behind the dining table(just like the one in the bedroom) and an alcove with a backless sofa. Loved the closets! 

Barb

• Like 1