Where to send in the CCL Shares proof ?

Linda

Getting out of shelter in place, booked 3 Princess cruises. It is time to send in my claim for OBC  as CCL stock holder for sailing on Nov 10. Used to have a very good TA. Now I am on my own!  Could any one kindly provide me with an address to send my proof of CCL shares to the proper department ? 

44 minutes ago, Linda said:

Getting out of shelter in place, booked 3 Princess cruises. It is time to send in my claim for OBC  as CCL stock holder for sailing on Nov 10. Used to have a very good TA. Now I am on my own!  Could any one kindly provide me with an address to send my proof of CCL shares to the proper department ? 

Wow, I just tried to do the same thing today.....I couldn't get any help on the phone.  Do you have to submit a form with the shares statement?  Or do I just send booking info. in the email?  Much appreciated. (I got an away message from my booking agent, no return date!)

20 minutes ago, 1gr8cruise said:

Wow, I just tried to do the same thing today.....I couldn't get any help on the phone.  Do you have to submit a form with the shares statement?  Or do I just send booking info. in the email?  Much appreciated. (I got an away message from my booking agent, no return date!)

This explains it pretty well. 

image.thumb.png.ded565e93d1f0d0fd050b172e75a316e.png

Edited by CruzDayz

16 minutes ago, 1gr8cruise said:

No form necessary.  Just email a copy of your shareholder's statement with the account number blocked out to:

sbpcl@princesscruises.com

Include all your booking information ... your name, booking number, dates and ship for sailing 

It will be applied quickly, in my experience.  

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

No form necessary.  Just email a copy of your shareholder's statement with the account number blocked out to:

Include all your booking information ... your name, booking number, dates and ship for sailing 

Thank you! Much appreciated!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruise Raider said:

Cruise Raider , Thank you very much!

• Like 1

Most times when I have sent mine in (via fax or email) it would be applied within a couple of hours.  If by some chance it does not show up on the day you send it in (unless you send it in very late in the day, California time) just send it again...no penalty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:
4 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Most times when I have sent mine in (via fax or email) it would be applied within a couple of hours.  If by some chance it does not show up on the day you send it in (unless you send it in very late in the day, California time) just send it again...no penalty.

Thank you “all “ very much! Getting ready to send mine in!

• Like 1