vaccination info disappearing on rccl app

lolalow

I entered all my vax info on my rccl app.  I have back 2 back cruise coming up so I entered it for both reservations.  did this 2 weeks ago.  Today got email about needing vax info for my husband.  Went into app and all the info i entered was gone for all of us for both cruises even though there is a green checkmark and says completed.   I re entered all and pressed submit button. Then I went back in and looked all gone again.  I called RCCL and they told me to delete app and go check.  I did this and all info is not in there.  I re entered once again.  Checked and not there.  I don't know what to do at this point, I hope we don't get denied boarding - we will have our vax cards on us obviously but not sure what they are seeing on their end and if they need ahead of time.  Anyone else have this issue?  Would love if someone could check and see if their vax info is still in there.    

If you have your cards with you at the port, you won't be denied boarding.

If you check-in via the website instead of the app, it doesn't even have a place to upload a picture of your card.  

Please relax, just remember to bring your cards to the port with your passports.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ours disappeared as well and the green check mark is there. I’m not concerned. Believe it or not, there are actually people out there that don’t have access to the internet. LOL. Just bring your card. I’m not worrying about this - I just want to get past this COVID test. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lovelife said:

I've checked in via the app for five cruises since I read there is a place to enter your vax info. There was no place to submit it. Where is it supposed to be?

I don't think they have it enabled for all ships yet....

6 hours ago, Ship2Shore said:

Ours disappeared as well and the green check mark is there. I’m not concerned. Believe it or not, there are actually people out there that don’t have access to the internet. LOL. Just bring your card. I’m not worrying about this - I just want to get past this COVID test. 

Same for us. I entered our vax info for two of our cruises and even though I don’t see the pictures, the green check mark is still there. I just want to get over this too. 

14 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Same for us. I entered our vax info for two of our cruises and even though I don’t see the pictures, the green check mark is still there. I just want to get over this too. 

And same for us too.  I uploaded the pictures of our vax cards almost two weeks ago and have gotten the reminder email three times since then.