Passengers locator form

I understood that you could part fill in you PLF and return to it later at the end of your cruise, however i got as far as putting our return date on and  (14/1/22 ) it would not let me go further, it said that the details I put in would be kept for only 7 days , as it is a 14 day cruise this would be no good, any advice please would be greatly appreciated. I followed the link for the form via Marella cruise requirements for re entry to the UK .

I filled out the PLF giving all correct info, other than saying that I was arriving at LGW on Marella Cruises (not Tui Airways) ... this allowed me to complete, submit and receive the certified PLF with QR Code before I left (as Cruises can be filled 19 days in advance)

I did the same in October with no problems for my cruise on Discovery

Thankyou  ferretktf, I have just returned to the form and changed the company we travel with from TUI to Marella cruises and it accepted this , so tomorrow I will finish it and print off, one less thing to be concerned about on the cruise.