Virgin Voyages has an Official Cruise Critic Account

pl281

@Virgin Voyages

I just saw you replied to a post from someone who was upset with their cruise. I was surprised to see that you only had 5 posts so far.

You asked the person to send you a message with their contact information - You may not be aware, Cruise Critic does not allow for direct messaging 

I hope that you will continue to monitor the Cruise Critic Board as there is both a mix of real time reviews, as well as complaints and also questions asked of past "sailors" which having an official answer from the cruise line will be best.

I have not yet been on the ship - my wife and I will be on the March 23, 2022 sailing. Right now we are scheduled to go to Key West - I haven't heard if this will be changing or not as I haven't seen any communications if this will change as I know many of the larger ships are currently skipping Key West. 

I'm really surprised that I haven't gotten any "countdown" / "reminder" emails - I don't even recall seeing an email letting me know excursions were available to book. 

I have gotten about 5 emails per week as "sales" emails.

I also wonder when we will be getting our "bands."

As we are "local" to South Florida we will be drive to the port - we are really looking forward to checking out the new ship / cruise line. 

Thank you again for taking the time to review this and other posts and I look forward to seeing your reply on other items.

As it is against the CC rules to post email addresses and I don't want to post my booking number - You should be able to look up my account via my Sailor Services case from back in October - case #131680 - This should hopefully have my email as well as be able to find my booking information.

So far other than the limited communications regarding the actual cruise vs sales emails  - things have been good so far