San Diego -- Hotel, shuttle, sightseeing

jlnprt

3 hours ago, Coyote Chris said:

Then you import the pic into a word doc and put on further info....two full days will go by fast.....

The trouble with that map, zoomed out as far as it is, is missing more than half the available restaurants. There are just too many, side by side, in Little Italy to show them all in a map zoomed out.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, scottca075 said:

The trouble with that map, zoomed out as far as it is, is missing more than half the available restaurants. There are just too many, side by side, in Little Italy to show them all in a map zoomed out.

Correct. That map was an example. Of course with on line maps, you can zoom in and out. I have five levels of zoom so i can see the cruise dock, various pharmacies, 7-11s, eateries I want to try, as well as notes.  If you are in an area for a week, you have the time to do all of these things on site...if you are on a motorcycle touring trip and worst of all, a week long figure skating event where there is NO free time, you better do your homework at home.... you may have only a short time on any given day to forage for real food so you better know where it is.

On 1/22/2022 at 7:03 AM, walnut99 said:

Thank you, I will pick one of these places that has outside dining.  We would like to arrive at the pier covid free, if possible. 

That is the name of the game for me as well.  Wear real masks (I prefer N100s for aircraft), stay away from people in confined places. Test negative at the cruise dock and board.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...