ms Nieuw Statendam and ms Rotterdam in Port Everglades January 23, 2022

Scrapnana

For those interested, Nieuw Amsterdam (minus passengers) will be in Port Everglades today (Saturday)at pier 26 (starboard to) from 5:30 am to 4 pm.

Now for Sunday, January 23...

Nieuw Statendam will be at pier 26 (port to) from 6 am - 5 pm.  She will be leaving on a 10-day Southern Caribbean Seafarer cruise.

Cruise itinerary map for Holland America Line 10 Night Southern Caribbean Seafarer (37822)

Rotterdam will be at pier 21 (starboard to) from 6:45 am - 4 pm.  She will be setting sail on a 6-day Tropical Caribbean cruise.

Cruise itinerary map for Holland America Line 6 Night Tropical Caribbean (92283)

Also in port are Odyssey of the Seas at pier 18 (5:15 am - 5 pm), Celebrity Edge at pier 25 (6:15 am - 4:30 pm), and Caribbean Princess at pier 2 (5:30 am - 4 pm).

The PTZtv webcams can be found at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/  and  https://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/ .

Next up:  Eurodam on Wednesday, January 26.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Yes, but I was under the impression that the Noordam was going into dry dock, and transferring all the staff with COVID to the NA.  That's why they had to take the Nieuw Amsterdam out of commission.  Let me make this clear....my impression.

L.

3 minutes ago, danceswithphones said:

I think they are shuffling sick crew around. Princess and HAL are both part of the Carnival group.

So, does that mean the Noordam still has infected staff on board, and the NA is for non-infected staff?  Curious....

L.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, danceswithphones said:

One of the threads mentions the NA as the crew quarantine ship but the movements of the Noordam peaked my interest. 

I saw all the transfers last weekend when the Nieuw Amsterdam came into port, dropped off workers, picked up workers, and then left.  When I saw @ski ww post on this thread that the Noordam was positioned off Fort Lauderdale, that's what confused me.

L.