Senior Customer Services Contact at Cunard?

DaisyUK

Hi, am wondering whether any of  you experienced Cunard cruisers might be able to help me. I have never sailed with Cunard previously, but have 2 cruises booked, both on the QM2, one in Feb and the other in March this year. I have contacted Customer Services because of a vaccination issue which might potentially prevent my husband and I from boarding and cannot get a reply, despite my original email several months ago and several chasers since. I did receive a phone call a few weeks ago from someone at Cunard who apologised profusely for the delay, asked me for some additional info (which I sent) and said she would get back to me, but so far has not. We are now within 3 weeks of travel for the first cruise, and I am somewhat jittery. Thanks for any help anyone might be able to offer.

17 hours ago, DaisyUK said:

Hi, am wondering whether any of  you experienced Cunard cruisers might be able to help me. I have never sailed with Cunard previously, but have 2 cruises booked, both on the QM2, one in Feb and the other in March this year. I have contacted Customer Services because of a vaccination issue which might potentially prevent my husband and I from boarding and cannot get a reply, despite my original email several months ago and several chasers since. I did receive a phone call a few weeks ago from someone at Cunard who apologised profusely for the delay, asked me for some additional info (which I sent) and said she would get back to me, but so far has not. We are now within 3 weeks of travel for the first cruise, and I am somewhat jittery. Thanks for any help anyone might be able to offer.

Suggestion

In the past CC members have posted some success by engaging with Cunard on Faceache.

Thank you for your advice.. unfortunately, customer services have proved to be hopeless so far and I don't do Facebook (faceache😅). I will try customer services again, but don't have much faith. Am regretting booking these cruises at the moment.

1 hour ago, DaisyUK said:

Thank you for your advice.. unfortunately, customer services have proved to be hopeless so far and I don't do Facebook (faceache😅). I will try customer services again, but don't have much faith. Am regretting booking these cruises at the moment.

The nuclear option that has proven successful for many is (there is no higher CS authority)

Executive.Correspondence@carnivalukgroup.com

When writing, set out your concerns in detail……..

With regards to contact with Cunard it seems that contact by e-mail to executive.correspondence@carnivaluk.com has in my last contact with them, which is still ongoing, has been very poor with contradictory and very poor excuses given and have still not given me a reason why US cruisers can purchase FCDs when UK cruisers cannot.

Again, thanks for all the advice and recommendations. I have sent an email to the 'Executive' email mentioned above. It's a complicated situation which I don't think would be easy to explain on Faceache or Twitter so I am hoping that I receive a satisfactory response to my email. Will report back.

4 hours ago, DaisyUK said:

Again, thanks for all the advice and recommendations. I have sent an email to the 'Executive' email mentioned above. It's a complicated situation which I don't think would be easy to explain on Faceache or Twitter so I am hoping that I receive a satisfactory response to my email. Will report back.

You can put as many words in a FB message (ie private correspondence not a public post) as you can via email - I'd do all 3 - email/twitter DM / FB message 

Thank you all who responded, for your help and advice. I emailed the 'executive@' address, and have received a response which confirms that we will be able to sail on our cruises this month and next which is a huge relief. The issue we had has been dragging on since July last year, when we had to cancel an August cruise (which ended up being canceled anyway) due to Cunard not being able to accept our proofs of vaccination. So, a heartfelt thank you; these boards are such an amazing resource😊

• Like 4

The "executive@" e-mail have now decided to ignore me since I sent them proof that FCD's were being sold on QM2 to US cruisers but not UK cruisers and possibly other nationalities. After they had run out of excuses, which didnt really hold water, they have decided it seems that they have no excuse why this is happening or that they are happy that US cruisers get better benefits than other nationalities cruising with Cunard so are ignoring me.

3 hours ago, majortom10 said:

The "executive@" e-mail have now decided to ignore me since I sent them proof that FCD's were being sold on QM2 to US cruisers but not UK cruisers and possibly other nationalities. After they had run out of excuses, which didnt really hold water, they have decided it seems that they have no excuse why this is happening or that they are happy that US cruisers get better benefits than other nationalities cruising with Cunard so are ignoring me.

They’re a private company, entitled to sell whatever they like to whoever they like, and are under no obligation whatsoever to justify their commercial decisions to their customers.

I imagine they feel they’ve already answered your questions, even if they weren’t the answers you wanted, and have nothing more to add so it’s now pointless pursuing it.

You, of course, are perfectly entitled to take your custom elsewhere if you feel your grievances are being ignored.

5 hours ago, majortom10 said:

When you  reach them, I certainly hope you'll also complain about the reduced deposit percentage that's available to UK passengers, but not to those of us in the US.

2 hours ago, gumshoe958 said:

They’re a private company, entitled to sell whatever they like to whoever they like, and are under no obligation whatsoever to justify their commercial decisions to their customers.

I imagine they feel they’ve already answered your questions, even if they weren’t the answers you wanted, and have nothing more to add so it’s now pointless pursuing it.

You, of course, are perfectly entitled to take your custom elsewhere if you feel your grievances are being ignored.

But they havent given me an answer. They initially told me "differing markets" and when I said it wa son your ship controlled by you and sold by your staff they then said FCD's had been discontinued for all markets and then I sent them proof of a FCD purchased on QM2 in December by a US cruiser when I had been told in August/November that Cunard had discontinued them. Since then they have totally ignored me and dont care what anyone says anyone on a cruise irrelevant of nationality  should be treated equal and not sell FCD's to US cruisers onboard but refuse to sell them to UK cruisers. 

2 hours ago, gumshoe958 said:

That has already happened because have already booked 3 cruises for 2023 that would have been on Cunard but have booked elsewhere.