Private/Small Group Tour Recommendation and Beach - On Own or Day Pass Recommendation

kculater

This will be our first time to Aruba. We will be there for 9:00 am – 10:00 pm. We would like to do a tour and then go to the beach if possible. Can anyone recommend a private tour company or a company that does small group tours? Also, for the beach, can you go to Palm Beach on your own or is it better to do day pass at a hotel? If you recommend a day pass which hotel (nice hotel with pool, beach, food, chairs, umbrellas, and place to change etc.)? Are there any all-inclusive day passes available? Any information is greatly appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

We are looking at this - https://www.aroundarubatours.com/aruba-tours/aruba-safari-jeep-tour/  You can customize as you want and have a beach included..  

I did see this also - https://www.resortforaday.com/riu-palace-aruba/  Riu Palace in Cancun is  great and this looks like the same layout. 

Will let you know if we find something we'd recommend! 

• 1 month later...

I am renting a UTV and touring the island on my own.  Rental is from 10:00-6:00 so we have plenty of time to site see and go to the beach.  We are using Aruba ATV which meets us at a gas station right outside the port

• 2 weeks later...

I've been to Aruba many times and a few years ago my friend and I took a nice tour with ABC Tours, which included lunch.  I see on their website they offer a tour with a beach escape too.  They have small tours.  We had a driver drive the jeep off road. It was very bumpy but not that crazy.

https://abc-aruba.com/jeep-tours/

when we were in Aruba last time (2016?) we took a taxi to the Butterfly Farm and did that tour on our own with our kiddo. We liked it. Then we simply crossed the street to the beach and spent several hours there. Chaises were free in front of the Divi Phoenix hotel, and there was plenty of shade under the palm trees. Loved it. There were changing booths and showers on the beach, and food if needed (we don't need it).

We'll definitely do that again in 3 weeks. 🙂

952180125_ArubaDiviPhoenixhotelbeachatEagleBeach.jpg.6e53d8c072f3935466770404500b0bfc.jpg

image.jpeg.b56d2e9d686a81f4290936887fb168ba.jpeg

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy

• 1 month later...

That beach looks like the palapa rentals on Eagle Beach. Right next to the Amsterdam Manor Resort.  I could be wrong. It certainly does look like it though. 

The best Resort day pass on Aruba is at the Barcelo did it like 5 years ago with a group from the ship. Couldn't believe how much fun we had.