Symphony-Noise Level Deck 14 Central Park?

Has anyone had experience in a Central Park balcony cabin on deck 14 on any Oasis ship?  I need an accessible cabin but the only one available is next to the bridge that crosses the pool deck.  I know that is where the band plays, but would like to know if it is too loud when the cabin sliders are closed.

Be very careful. We once had the handicap in Central Park on 14 on one of the oasis class The noisiest cabin We ever had.  
well the pool was above the kids pool with pumps running continuously.  Loud roar with door open or shut   
we could not change but they gave us future credit.  So they know of the cabin has problems. 

On 2/12/2022 at 5:56 AM, Cruise a holic said:

Avoid all deck 14 cabins.  IMO avoid boardwalk cabins- much too noisy and we don't go to bed at midnight.  Much prefer if not oceanview, Central Park deck 10-12.

We were on Symphony deck 13 boardwalk cabin next to aqua theater. Close the door and you hear nothing. As long as cabins above and below you will be good.

57 minutes ago, fredmdcruisers said:

We were on Symphony deck 13 boardwalk cabin next to aqua theater. Close the door and you hear nothing. As long as cabins above and below you will be good.

I don't believe there is a Deck 13 on Symphony.

We had a deck 14 Central Park cabin on our last cruise. It was below the forward starboard pool. The pools are quiet at night and the nighttime parties are elsewhere instead of on the pool deck like other lines. We had no issue with noise at all. With the exception of pleasantly sitting on the balcony and listening to string quartets or musicians playing down in the park. Good issues to have. I found it quieter than having an outside facing balcony due to the wind being cut down. 

• Like 1