Cayamo music cruise

Ferry_Watcher

My husband has expressed interest in attending a Cayamo music cruise.  I know that they are popular, with many returnees so we would have to get on the wait-list.   I am more a HAL and Celebrity type of person, so I am not sure if this would be way out of my wheelhouse, but I also want to be a supportive spouse.

Has any one attended Cayamo, and what did you think?  

• 3 weeks later...

It's not a cruise that happens to have music.  Think of it as a music festival at sea.  I am in my 40s and LOVE live music and music festivals, but I just don't like the heat/sun/dirt aspect of festivals.  On a music cruise, you are steps away from your cabin, shade, and food at all times.

I've traveled with Sixthman a lot, including one Cayamo.  You will have to find time in the schedule for food because there's so much going on.  O'Sheehans is above the atrium and Lotus Garden is above Magnums, so you can eat while still listing to artists.

Why are you more HAL or Celebrity?  What is it about those lines that is different from NCL?  The free food will be fine, but not outstanding.  Cagneys is a great meal if you're willing to pay the upcharge.  The people on Cayamo will all be fans of that music, so very few children.  People will drink, but they put out more chairs for that event than any other because the music is more chill plus the average age of the passengers.

• Thanks 1