Orlando to port Canaveral Uber prices vs shuttle

rdemn

Going on a cruise out of port Canaveral in June just wondering what the basic prices are For a Uber

vs a shuttle 4 people. Coming in the day before staying at a local hotel with free airport shuttle don’t know where yet.

What are my options thank you

Edited by rdemn

You can do a mock booking on the app to get an idea of the fare. For 4 passengers plus bags you will need UberXL and based upon recent post I would expect the fare to be $100+ each way.

• 3 weeks later...

We're using Cortrans for a June cruise.  Picking up at airport area pre-cruise hotel and then taking us to the airport post-cruise.  As noted above, $50/person round trip.  Great service, multiple pick-up times available, never had an issue with them.

We're using Cruise Control....from MCO to our Port Canaveral hotel (pre-cruise) then from PC back to MCO....I got a great price for the 6 of us using their private shuttle since I booked well over a year ago. Prices have gone up if you were to book now but the reviews for this company have been excellent.