? on Jewel suites

shenduxryu

After much debate on what cruiseline to do our wedding cruise on we have chosen the Jewel because of the freestyle dining which will be intimate for us and a 2 for 1 in our cruise price thanks the Afterhours Formal.

So after searching pics and things I have a question. We like the courtyard villa but we are not sure if we would really use it and we would enjoy an aft balcony instead. Do any of the suite categories aft have a window in the bathroom by the tub?

Thanks

After much debate on what cruiseline to do our wedding cruise on we have chosen the Jewel because of the freestyle dining which will be intimate for us and a 2 for 1 in our cruise price thanks the Afterhours Formal.

So after searching pics and things I have a question. We like the courtyard villa but we are not sure if we would really use it and we would enjoy an aft balcony instead. Do any of the suite categories aft have a window in the bathroom by the tub?

Thanks

I think you would need to book an AB for the window over the tub. We had one on the Star and on the Spirit (AC). Very, very nice!

Thanks, I too am cruising from MN. The weird thing is that I cannot get a definite if any of the aft suites have this on the Jewel. No one from NCL could tell me and the TA does not know exactly. I went on to cruisedeckplans but even they were a little confusing...

Thanks, I too am cruising from MN. The weird thing is that I cannot get a definite if any of the aft suites have this on the Jewel. No one from NCL could tell me and the TA does not know exactly. I went on to cruisedeckplans but even they were a little confusing...

No one from NCL has ever been in a suite :D The courtyard villas and ABs are the only cabins with the window. Bathrooms are inside on the aft suites.

Keep in mind you might want to close the shade on the coutryard window at night and only in port on the ABs. :rolleyes:

454898860_JewelTAA3bathwindow.jpg.bff4f34164bd6cd085981f55e74de2a8.jpg

I have stayed in an A3 on the Jewel. The picture, taken by Shoreguy, show the windows in the bathroom (one over the tub and one in the shower)and they are next to the balcony and look to the outside the ship. The Courtyard is a pool, hotub, sundeck area in the center of deck 14. The Courtyard is just outside the entry door to your suite in a glass enclosed area.

The Courtyard villas are wonderful !!!

Enjoy your cruise !!!

Archived