Veranda In-Room Breakfast - Edge

DSJ28

We recently returned from an Apex voyage in CC - the in-room breakfast was lovely.  Our next Celebrity cruise will be in a standard Infinite Veranda on Edge.  Will we have the same in-room breakfast menu? Or is the menu more limited than CC?  Please share the menu if you have it.  

Many thanks!

1 hour ago, Keys Kathy said:

Concierge class has a special in room menu

Thank you - i thought that might be the case.  Any idea of what the standard in-room menu looks like for breakfast? 

8 minutes ago, DSJ28 said:

Thank you - i thought that might be the case.  Any idea of what the standard in-room menu looks like for breakfast? 

The usual, eggs, pastries, bacon, sausage, waffles, toast, bagels, etc, etc. We go upstairs to the buffet because we LOVE the carved bacon AND the custom olmettes. I use the carvery ham and walk over to get my eggs benedict. DH loves the olmette with exactly what he want in it and gets it piping hot. 

On the other hand, room service is alway pretty hot!

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, DSJ28 said:

Standard fare - eggs bacon sausage potato toast muffins juice coffee etc

• Thanks 1

On 4/2/2022 at 3:04 PM, WestLakeGirl said:

Standard fare, but know that you won’t have a balcony to enjoy it on

I'm one of the possibly rare bread who enjoys the infinite verandah.  I enjoyed breakfast on the verandah/balcony/whatever anyone wants to call it - every morning on my recent Apex cruise.  I'm happy to know I can do the same next year when I'm not expecting to be in CC.  

We go upstairs for the ham and a Bloody Ceaser. LOVE the carvery ham. I take it over to the egg people and turn it into a Benedict.

DH pairs his with an everything omelette.

BUT, there is nothing better than the Lumiae croissantes with carmel! They need to be avoided at all costs! Talk about YUMM! But they are not worth another $2K. 

52 minutes ago, Keys Kathy said:

We go upstairs for the ham and a Bloody Ceaser. LOVE the carvery ham. I take it over to the egg people and turn it into a Benedict.

DH pairs his with an everything omelette.

BUT, there is nothing better than the Lumiae croissantes with carmel! They need to be avoided at all costs! Talk about YUMM! But they are not worth another $2K. 

But of course a suite is a whole lot more than Lumanae’s croissants with Carmel.😉🤣

We'd love to see a regular veranda room service menu for breakfast. I have one for concierge, but we are going to be in a Sunset Veranda and would like to share the information with MIL who has never cruised Celebrity. Lots of port days on our upcoming cruise.

6 minutes ago, scrapcreator said:

We'd love to see a regular veranda room service menu for breakfast. I have one for concierge, but we are going to be in a Sunset Veranda and would like to share the information with MIL who has never cruised Celebrity. Lots of port days on our upcoming cruise.

They are the same generally from MDR unless super late.  Though I’d imagine Iconic, PH, EV, RS would be able to order from wherever as long as they are open.