How do I get stockholders benefit (after buying Carnival stock) on board credit Princess Cruise?

GORGEOUSONE

18 minutes ago, GORGEOUSONE said:

After I buy stock what then.

You submit proof of ownership to Princess. You can either use their "official" form or simply send them a note with the pertinent information.  I have done both but usually just send a Word document that has the info.  I include my Booking Number, Voyage Number, Passenger Names, etc.  Essentially everything to identify who I am and what cruise I am taking. I use an online broker so I cut and paste info from my shareholder statement that shows I actually own at least 100 shares. I black out my account number. You don't want to have that visible.

As long as I give them that information and they can see that I really do own the stock they apply the OBC to my cruise.

OBC from CCL Stock

Sailings of 6 days or fewer $50

Sailings of 7 - 13 days $100

Sailings of 14 days or more $250

Edit:  I had edited this post to include a fillable .pdf of the Carnival form but it's older and doesn't show the email address that is likely on the new form so I removed it.

Edited by Thrak

27 minutes ago, Thrak said:

You submit proof of ownership to Princess. You can either use their "official" form or simply send them a note with the pertinent information.  I have done both but usually just send a Word document that has the info.  I include my Booking Number, Voyage Number, Passenger Names, etc.  Essentially everything to identify who I am and what cruise I am taking. I use an online broker so I cut and paste info from my shareholder statement that shows I actually own at least 100 shares. I black out my account number. You don't want to have that visible.

As long as I give them that information and they can see that I really do own the stock they apply the OBC to my cruise.

OBC from CCL Stock

Sailings of 6 days or fewer $50

Sailings of 7 - 13 days $100

Sailings of 14 days or more $250

Edit:  I had edited this post to include a fillable .pdf of the Carnival form but it's older and doesn't show the email address that is likely on the new form so I removed it.

Here's the link to the new information. Just follow the directions and send to:

sbpcl@princesscruises.com

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

Edited by milogurd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Princess Cruises Fann said:

I emailed Princess on April 8th and received an email on April 19th that my shareholders benefit has been applied to my booking. This most recent request was an 11-day turnaround. 

What email address do I use to follow up?  Trying to figure out how I would know whether I've been granted the onboard credit.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, boltnut55 said:

What email address do I use to follow up?  Trying to figure out how I would know whether I've been granted the onboard credit.  Thanks!

You'll find it in your booking info on princess website...go to the manage cruise page, click on payment and open "view guest level invoice details" it will be listed there along with any other OBC.

Edited by Moondogy

19 hours ago, boltnut55 said:

The email address is sbpcl@princesscruises.com 

This was the first time they emailed me back to say it was applied to my account. Previously, it would just show up under the payments section when you go into your booking. 

On 4/20/2022 at 2:22 AM, Moondogy said:

You'll find it in your booking info on princess website...go to the manage cruise page, click on payment and open "view guest level invoice details" it will be listed there along with any other OBC.

6 hours ago, Princess Cruises Fann said:

The email address is sbpcl@princesscruises.com 

This was the first time they emailed me back to say it was applied to my account. Previously, it would just show up under the payments section when you go into your booking. 

Thank you both!  I found it under Credits and saw we have another $60 on top of that.  Yay!!!

• Like 1