Does Azamara have a World Cruise?

islandwoman

Does Azamara have a World Cruise?  I don't mean a cruise that goes part-way around the world that they call a "World Cruise".  I mean a cruise that starts and finishes in the same port after sailing completely around the world.

If not, is it possible to put a B2B2B etc. together to sail around the world without changing ships?

On 5/1/2022 at 6:49 PM, islandwoman said:

Does Azamara have a World Cruise?  I don't mean a cruise that goes part-way around the world that they call a "World Cruise".  I mean a cruise that starts and finishes in the same port after sailing completely around the world.

If not, is it possible to put a B2B2B etc. together to sail around the world without changing ships?

There is a very active roll call for the 2024 World Cruise on Onward.  A few are stressing there about the comfort of the balcony furniture and talking of shipping their own out for the cruise.  For goodness sake!  Best of luck to the crew trying to handle the entitlement of some.

Phil 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

There is a very active roll call for the 2024 World Cruise on Onward.  A few are stressing there about the comfort of the balcony furniture and talking of shipping their own out for the cruise.  For goodness sake!  Best of luck to the crew trying to handle the entitlement of some.

Phil 

In the words of McEnroe, you cannot be serious

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Riocca said:

The balcony furniture is ok.

C0586AD2-B621-47F7-91FC-2729BC649BC2.thumb.jpeg.d013f3ac84a7fa12518f4d089375fa67.jpeg

IF Azamara ships had big balconies then maybe some big comfy recliners, but they don't. What works for me is a pillow behind my head trapped between the back of it and the  patio door and my feet on the balcony railing. Works a treat. If you are in a big suite with a larger balcony then of course you have a lounger too.  Never thought of shipping them!

Phil 

• Like 2

I am also very very confident the balcony chairs provided are fully fire retardant and been tested to within an inch of their lives

• Like 2