Mobility and Amber Cove/Grand Turk

I am traveling with a group of people (15). Two people have mobility issues, with one being pushed in a wheelchair and the other is renting a scooter, but can be pushed in a wheelchair also. Any ideas for tour operators that can accommodate this? The Carnival ones say it's moderate activity.

Because I am assuming we will have to leave the Amber Cove area to get to our tour, how far is it to get to the exit?

TIA 

It is about 1/3 of a mile from the gangway of the ship to the bus area. 

The port complex itself is quite accessible, and the staff are very, very friendly. No staff is available to push wheelchairs.

I do not think the busses the excursions used by the cruise lines have wheelchair lifts. One would have to enter the bus (greyhound like) up the stair at the front. You would need to ask. Carnival about whether the operator would allow under-bus transport of wheelchairs and/or ECV/scooter.

You would need at least a minibus for a group your size, and probably a 20 passenger variety version to accommodate the wheelchair and scooter if the minibus didn’t have underneath storage (and I’m guessing the scooter would t fit, regardless. Again, if you need a vehicle with a lift for access, it will complicate things.