Guest Relations/Customer Service? Where, oh, where?

Harrietq

5 hours ago, travelberlin said:

Glad to hear you had a great cruise on the Quest. Thanks for sharing your impressions. 

I believe the ship that had an Azamazing evening and not the entertainers coming on board was the Onward. I hope the Pursuit also does it for our next cruise in about one week from now. We will also stop in Livorno.

Ivi

@travelberlinIvi-The May 17th Pursuit is going to have onboard entertainers for our Azamazing evening. If you look on the Azamara website, under shore excursions, you will see the four sopranos as a choice in Livorno. If you click on it, you can choose the time you prefer (6:30 pm or 8:30 pm) and will see there is no charge for it. You’ll receive a confirmation email afterwards. 

-Sue

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mrs Miggins said:

Apparently we get a future cruise certificate from USD upwards depending on state room. No idea how this will be documented.

In the past, missed ports were compensated by return of port fees to one's account.

FCC was documented in a letter from the Hotel Director which included information that a certificate would be generated from Head Office within 60 days.

That did not always happen and had to chase up, sending a copy of the HD letter.

OP here. From the trail this post has taken, I’m assuming the sources I noted:

AzamaraGuestRelations@Azamara.com

and

royalguestrelations@rccl.com

and their equally useless phone numbers are the only sources to help solve customer issues. 

Viking has a fast-track email address that I never had to use with my one-time issue there. At the time, Customer Relations called us the day we arrived home. 😳 (Those were the days, my friend. . .)

If anyone has another idea, I’d certainly appreciate the information. Thanks.

Edited by Harrietq

19 hours ago, Josephgray1 said:

@travelberlinIvi-The May 17th Pursuit is going to have onboard entertainers for our Azamazing evening. If you look on the Azamara website, under shore excursions, you will see the four sopranos as a choice in Livorno. If you click on it, you can choose the time you prefer (6:30 pm or 8:30 pm) and will see there is no charge for it. You’ll receive a confirmation email afterwards. 

-Sue

Although we also had the choice of times the Sopranos only performed once at I think 9 pm.  We have also seen them in the Teatro in Livorno.  Disappointing that the Azamazing evening in the Fort from Onward appears to have been a one off.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 5/9/2022 at 7:23 AM, Harrietq said:

OP here. From the trail this post has taken, I’m assuming the sources I noted:

AzamaraGuestRelations@Azamara.com  

Can you, or anyone else on these boards, confirm this is the email currently is use after the transfer/breakaway from RCCL?

What about this one? Any good?:

customerservice@azamara.com

6 hours ago, Nuts4pi said:

Can you, or anyone else on these boards, confirm this is the email currently is use after the transfer/breakaway from RCCL?

What about this one? Any good?:

customerservice@azamara.com

I can’t confirm- sorry. RCCL was my final contact. They were still addressing questions at that time. Good luck.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Harrietq said:

I can’t confirm- sorry. RCCL was my final contact. They were still addressing questions at that time. Good luck.

Try this one...

azamaracustomerservice@azamara.com

• Thanks 1