Affordable Car Rental-Skagway

Madi'sMom

Quick question..reading about Nils and Affordable Car Rental in Skagway and very interested in booking but unable to get ahold of them.  Has any one else had this problem?  My friend and I were apprehensive about booking online because there is no date to choose.  She thought what the heck we should try but we couldn't do that either.  Said something weird about form of payment not allowed for our state (CA).  Any insight would be appreciated.  Thanks!!

We rented from them once and the car was pretty rough. They were also hard to contact. I would really recommend using Avis. We have had great experiences with them - super convenient and nice cars. The Toyota Highlander we had last week was very new - only 20,000 miles and nice and roomy. 

• 2 months later...

I used Affordable Car Rentals a few weeks ago and would do so again without hesitation. The pricing is less than Avis, I was able to pay $10 to have the car waiting for me in the parking lot in the port (vs walking into town), which let us get on the road more quickly and return the car to the port lot at the end of the day - so convenient. We had a Ford Escape. It wasn't the latest model, but it was spotless and ran great.

31 minutes ago, ccqueenanne said:

I used Affordable Car Rentals a few weeks ago and would do so again without hesitation. The pricing is less than Avis, I was able to pay $10 to have the car waiting for me in the parking lot in the port (vs walking into town), which let us get on the road more quickly and return the car to the port lot at the end of the day - so convenient. We had a Ford Escape. It wasn't the latest model, but it was spotless and ran great.

@ccqueenanne

thank you! Glad to hear that you had a great time!