How much is Holland America Charging for a Covid test in Amsterdam pre cruise?

3 hours ago, Tennessee Titan said:

Yes. Last two times we went...

And how recently was this?? They are stating they no long are testing at the pier. Originally when the Sailings started in Amsterdam they stated they would be testing us at the pier. 5 Weeks ago when I asked HAL confirmed yes they would be testing at the pier for free, shortly after that they changed their verbage and tune. I have asked again recently and told I must get my own test and aactually told me there would not be open testing at the pier but rather if someone's PCR test had not been returned at time of check in they would have some slots available for testing but at a charge.

We plan to make an appointment as soon as we arrive next week through spoedtest.nl like Ine suggested.

4 hours ago, Ine said:

spoedtest. nl

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CATandSQUID said:

I like this information, when you state The Closest Clinic -  300 meters down the street, are you stating from the cruise terminal or a hotel? I would definitely like to find one that is very close and 40 eruos is not  a bad price.

Thanks!!

6 hours ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

I like this information, when you state The Closest Clinic -  300 meters down the street, are you stating from the cruise terminal or a hotel? I would definitely like to find one that is very close and 40 eruos is not  a bad price.

Thanks!!

Lisa you will have 2 locations of spoedtest near Centraal Station. One is near Victoria Hotel, the other is bit closer at Prins Hendrikkade. There is another one at Prinsengracht, but this rather long and I am not sure if this is close to e.g. Prinsengracht. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1