EDoc Problems - best way to contact IT?

Hello...does anyone know a quick way to get to IT?

.I have two reservations for a sailing 4 days away.

I had us all checked in more than 2 weeks ago as soon as check in opened up.  Waited for message saying edocs were ready.

Checked back in and one of the reservations wasn't complete.  Assumed I messed up and finished the check in.

Tried to get edocs a few days later and the other reservation wasn't complete!   Pretty sus at this point but I finished it again.  Still no edocs

Thursday, I went in and there were edocs for the first reservation!  Yay!  But port arrival times were 5 hours apart.  Called and spend 20 minutes of my life getting that straitened out.

Monday...checked for edocs and both reservations needed me to complete check-in.  Completed both for the I-don't-know-how-many times and waited for e docs.

Called this morning, no edocs.

Called 1-800-327-7030, waited 15 minutes on hold and was told I needed to talk to IT.   But they weren't open yet so I needed to call back.

I don't want wait for a long time to talk to one person to have them transfer me to IT...  does anyone know a way to get to them directly?

Thanks in advance

A lot of time, your check in going from 100% to 85% is the arrival time under Health and Safety. Go there and pick a time and save. Doesn’t matter if they are 5 hours apart. Get the edocs. Then just show up to the port at the earliest time. 

Otherwise, call the general reservation number and ask to be transferred to Tech Support. 

Edited by BirdTravels