Getaway entertainment?

RMS Olympic

I’m sailing this October and wanted to hear comments on the current onboard shows.

I believe I’ve seen Burn the floor on a previous sailing and would love to see it again.

In particular there is a dinner show scheduled...I believe it’s called Junnk? Any review thoughts?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, RMS Olympic said:

I’m sailing this October and wanted to hear comments on the current onboard shows.

I believe I’ve seen Burn the floor on a previous sailing and would love to see it again.

In particular there is a dinner show scheduled...I believe it’s called Junnk? Any review thoughts?

Thank you.

I will be on the Getaway for the 9 night September 29th sailing. Will update you during the cruise on what the entertainment is. 

Million Dollar Quartet -  Excellent free show 

Broadway Unplugged (from the Million Dollar Quartet folks) only played one evening- don't miss it

Syd Norman's Pour House-   excellent rock band- don't miss their 'Rumors' show where they play

Fleetwood Mac's Rumors from start to finish 

Pour House is a very small venue. You need to get in line 45-60 min in advance. Thank me later.

Didn't see JuNnk. It's $29.99 pp - includes dinner which I hear is meh.

They are supposed to be a show similar to Blue Man Group without blue men.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2022 at 1:57 PM, Colorado Buffalo said:

Million Dollar Quartet -  Excellent free show 

Broadway Unplugged (from the Million Dollar Quartet folks) only played one evening- don't miss it

Syd Norman's Pour House-   excellent rock band- don't miss their 'Rumors' show where they play

Fleetwood Mac's Rumors from start to finish 

Pour House is a very small venue. You need to get in line 45-60 min in advance. Thank me later.

Didn't see JuNnk. It's $29.99 pp - includes dinner which I hear is meh.

They are supposed to be a show similar to Blue Man Group without blue men.

How long was your cruise since Million Dollar Quartet was only performed once?

We were on the Getaway last October. Saw the quartet, great show. Syd Norman’s is also a great venue. The band that played the Fleetwood Mac tribute was awesome but you have to be there early to get a seat. We were there during Covid restrictions so there was a limited amount of seating and hopefully that won’t be the case as we are sailing again this October on that ship. If you can’t get in maybe you can sit outside on the waterfront and listen but a great show.  Also burn the floor was also great, talented dancers, and good music.

14 hours ago, hrmkr said:

How long was your cruise since Million Dollar Quartet was only performed once?

7 days

Million Dollar Quartet was performed two different nights with two shows per evening.

It was Broadway Unplugged that was only one night. Two shows though. Don't miss it.