WC Blogs

ToxM

1 hour ago, Heidi13 said:

I saw you cancelled, sorry to hear it I enjoyed your other blogs 🙂 thanks for these links!

• Like 1

OCEANIA INSIGNIA ATW 2023 BLOG

Greetings ... I will be blogging our 200-day+ voyage.  However, I have set my FindPenguins blog for this particular trip to Followers Only.  (The only difference between this and a public blog is that you need to receive a "private link.")

You do not need to set up a FindPenguins account to follow the trip ... simply click the "private link" whenever you want to check for new postings ... no notification when new footprints are uploaded unless you are a Follower (for which you would need to set up a free account). 

If you would like to receive the "private link," send me an email at eerkun (format for yahoo).  Please mention your CC handle in the email so that I know the request is not spam.

12 hours ago, 2552phxcrzr said:

Greetings ... I will be blogging our 200-day+ voyage.  However, I have set my FindPenguins blog for this particular trip to Followers Only.  (The only difference between this and a public blog is that you need to receive a "private link.")

You do not need to set up a FindPenguins account to follow the trip ... simply click the "private link" whenever you want to check for new postings ... no notification when new footprints are uploaded unless you are a Follower (for which you would need to set up a free account). 

If you would like to receive the "private link," send me an email at eerkun (format for yahoo).  Please mention your CC handle in the email so that I know the request is not spam.

I have mailed - thank you!

On 12/10/2022 at 5:27 PM, 2552phxcrzr said:

I emailed you also.

I sent you an email.  🙂

Also sent an email - look forward to being able to follow your blog!

Sue/WDW1972

@2552phxcrzr I would love to follow you on your World Cruise.

I’ll email you!

On 12/10/2022 at 4:27 PM, 2552phxcrzr said:

I sent you an email as well. Looking forward to following along! I'm especially interested in all aspects of Oceania.

On 12/31/2022 at 12:17 PM, mamapirk said:

I sent you an email as well. Looking forward to following along! I'm especially interested in all aspects of Oceania.

There will be snippets about Oceania, but my blog is mostly destination driven.  If you have a specific question, leave a comment on one of the posts and I will try to answer it.

Sent you an email!

On 12/10/2022 at 4:27 PM, 2552phxcrzr said:

You have mail!

On 12/10/2022 at 10:27 PM, 2552phxcrzr said:

Thanks I have sent an email.  It will be great to see a blog for Oceania's ATW as there are quite a few for HAL and Viking.