Currently on the Windsurf?

Galenaforest

Fabulous. Of our 27 cruises with WS food always great, I am knowledgeable about food, we think best ever. Seriously,  the best risotto I have ever had, including many times in Italy. Great cruise. Happy Sailing, sadly we are off that day. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delays, got home today rarely go online when vacationing. The Captain Simon Terry, new last summer, terrific man, very personable, loves his job. Of the previous 26 WS Cruises we always thought the food great, healthy, diverse, inventive, this cruise the 27 th the best we ever had. Let me preface me:  hobby is food culture and food history,   I understand the science, love to cook, can be a  " snoot" about food do not need/ want Michelin 3 stars love real food, appreciate efforts, the food on this trip the very best. Finally a great and true lobster bisque, better risotto than any I have  eaten in Italy, some great breads ( my addiction and rarely eat it on the ship, but the bread featured at Candles was supreme ), not a soup eater most of the time, the sweet pepper soup we had one night I tasted from my husband, it was too late to order it not to disrupt the dinner so I ordered it for dessert to the amusement of the dining staff. Exceptional food for 17 days. I do believe the chef was French. It was a great cruise in every aspect. Happy Sailing

• Like 1