That pesky kid's dining issue!

Tropicalshowers

Hi all,

I got a call from my TA today informing me that we were now confirmed at the early dining setting! YIPPEE! ( and after all that 'late' training on our kids!).

I won't believe it until we are on the boat, but it is curious. I can only imagine that all of those who are childless have forseen a dinner with KIDS GALORE, which has rather upset their appetites, so they have moved on to the later option! Hence a free table for us! Begs tthe question as to whether we should be happy about the change now:eek: As I have older kids (but kids none the less!), and I work with the little cherubs, maybe I shouldn't be jumping with joy?:confused:

And another thing, he queried the laundry again and was told it was still being 'organized'. What does that mean exactly?

Cheers

We were fortunate that the kids around us were very well behaved and not a problem during dinner.

I don't know what laundry organisation means. If you want the $25 service I would get your TA to confirm it in writing/email so you can back up your claim.

They had to honours ours but they did offer the $25 bag service once on our cruise. It was $25 fill the bag unlike the Sun cruise that seems to have changed to $25 for only 20 items.

Hi all,

I got a call from my TA today informing me that we were now confirmed at the early dining setting! YIPPEE! ( and after all that 'late' training on our kids!).

I won't believe it until we are on the boat, but it is curious. I can only imagine that all of those who are childless have forseen a dinner with KIDS GALORE, which has rather upset their appetites, so they have moved on to the later option! Hence a free table for us! Begs tthe question as to whether we should be happy about the change now:eek: As I have older kids (but kids none the less!), and I work with the little cherubs, maybe I shouldn't be jumping with joy?:confused:

Hi Tropical Showers

You probably got into the first sitting because I moved our group of 26 (including kids) into the second sitting. After surveying our group and talking with my girlfiend after her cruise that was the preferred dinner sitting. So look out all other late sitters we've got kids aged 9 and up and we ain't afraid to use 'em!:D Seriously though I imagine the kids will eat and leave as soon as possible off to the Kids Club or something. Who knows being a school holiday cruise they might put the kids dinner sitting back on!:confused: Will just have to wait and see how everything pans out on the ship.

Hi Tropical Showers

You probably got into the first sitting because I moved our group of 26 (including kids) into the second sitting. After surveying our group and talking with my girlfiend after her cruise that was the preferred dinner sitting. So look out all other late sitters we've got kids aged 9 and up and we ain't afraid to use 'em!:D Seriously though I imagine the kids will eat and leave as soon as possible off to the Kids Club or something. Who knows being a school holiday cruise they might put the kids dinner sitting back on!:confused: Will just have to wait and see how everything pans out on the ship.

Gee thanks Rallo!

Looks like our paths will have to cross elsewhere than at dinner.....if you're planning to be a group of 26 often:D , I'm sure I'll recognize you somewhere abouts!

You wouldn't happen to have vacated any outside cabins would you??!!:rolleyes:

Cheers

You wouldn't happen to have vacated any outside cabins would you??!!:rolleyes:

Cheers

Ahhhh!! No! We're on the waiting list for those also - doesn't sound too promising does it?:(

Archived