Celestyal Crystal Cruise October 7-21, 2023

Sheila G

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sheila, I am going one week later than you, but just wanted to say I am excited for you and your husband. I hope your cruise is wonderful. I've never been to Athens and am so looking forward to it, as well as the other ports. Best wishes!

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2023 at 8:27 AM, Sheila G said:

Hi All,

My husband and I are excited about this cruise out of Athens. Please respond if you are planning to participate. 
Blessings,

Sheila

We are on the first half 7-14

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2023 at 3:16 AM, allegrocontadino said:

By the way it is quite possible that you will travel on the newer Celestyal Journey which should take the place of Crystal from Sept 2023

yep they informed us only a week ago, still waiting to see the cabin, but I'm sure it will be lovely

On 3/27/2023 at 4:54 AM, kingart55 said:

We are booked on this cruise from Oct 7-21. I see my reservation was changed from Crystal to 

the Journey. I am now checking options in ports besides the excursions that they offer

Yes ours too, will be nice to have an updated ship, I'm yet to look at the excursions, we're joining the Virgin Voyages after the Journey for 28 nights so been trying to sort that one. If you want to join tours or need others to join yours let me know, there is four of us from Aus and I prefer to do our own but will certainly be taking advantage of the ones they've include in our fare.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi All,

We are getting super excited for this 14 day cruise. Unfortunately our friends have just cancelled.  We have already paid for a private tour for four people on October 17, Istanbul in a Day from a company called Through Eternity, ( we used this company in Rome). We are looking for another couple to join us. Your cost would be $100 euros per person, please bring $200 euros, cash to us when we meet up for the tour. Our transfer starts at 10:00 am. Our tour begins at 10:30 am. It’s an 8 hour tour. The Topaki Palace is closed that day but we will explore Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar and Spice Bazaar. Please let me know if you’re interested. 
Blessings,

Sheila

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2023 at 5:44 PM, TechPotato said:

Does anyone know where to find the check-in time? The web site seems a bit disorganized.

You can find your boarding time on your E-ticket they send once you have paid in full. We will also be on Journey from Oct 7 to 21. Our time is 12:00-16:00.

• 1 month later...
On 7/15/2023 at 7:32 AM, Sheila G said:

Hi All,

We are getting super excited for this 14 day cruise. Unfortunately our friends have just cancelled.  We have already paid for a private tour for four people on October 17, Istanbul in a Day from a company called Through Eternity, ( we used this company in Rome). We are looking for another couple to join us. Your cost would be $100 euros per person, please bring $200 euros, cash to us when we meet up for the tour. Our transfer starts at 10:00 am. Our tour begins at 10:30 am. It’s an 8 hour tour. The Topaki Palace is closed that day but we will explore Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar and Spice Bazaar. Please let me know if you’re interested. 
Blessings,

Sheila

Hi Sheila,

Have  you found another couple to join you on your excursion? 
Cheers Daz & Elani 

• 3 weeks later...